farmer52

2014 ATCA Macungie Show

Does it matter? I bet the grill will have a oil/grease slurry dripping from it, so it would be hard to tell it apart from a green machine!

• Like 1

I'll offer taxi service of need be. Denny and Ken looks like I'll be there about 3-4 pm on Thursday. If that's the case sign me up for the tilted kilt Doug.

• Like 1

How do you find the Jumper's grill? Look for the one with the oil dry under it........

• Like 1

I will arrive Macungie noonish on Thurs.. The TK stop will depend on my daughters orders for Thur nite dinner??? Have signed up for the Fri nite picnic. Sat I will have to play by ear as the daughter and SIL will probably bring all 4 kids over.

I posted the BMT picture time and place on the Just Old Trucks site also.. If you participate, The JOT picture is Sat at 10 AM at Eddy Lucast's KBS paint sales booth.

Brocky

the big countdown begins till we here the words WELCOME TO MACUNGIE

on thur. I just want to hear welcome to the tilted kilt..... the lounge is this way........ may I get you a beer.........YES!

What time does everything open up. Only day i can get out is Friday and Id like to make a day of it?? Also im looking for an oil filter for my B-85. any chance something like that will be for sale in the fleamarket area??

Jason

Yes you will have a very good chance

maddog driving or hauling the truck?

• Like 1

Driving down, It has been there before but not in the last 6 years.

• Like 1

Jason

Primary answer: Sunrise to Sunset

In actuality 7-8 AM till 5-6 PM. I think the picnic is about 5 PM.

You should be able to find your filter. This flea market has a lot more parts than most shows. If you do not see one ask some of the vendors who might as they are apt to have one still at home and not enough room to load it to the show.

Brocky

Jason why don't you just ask Cal Little........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BMT'ers,

We are all set for Thursday at 7:00pm at the Tilted Kilt. I pushed it back a little bit due to getting everything set up for the ATCA Family Reunion. If you can offer a little bit of time Thursday evening, make your way to the camping area and speak up. We would like to get things arranged Thursday so we aren't rushing around Friday afternoon before the crowd starts assembling.

The side room at the Kilt is reserved under my name and number.

See you there!

Doug

Does anyone have directions?

Should have been more specific . Directions to the tilted kilt?

• Like 1

Should have been more specific . Directions to the tilted kilt?

Your probably right Mike. They are gathered at that place and will miss the show, but that's ok, because they have Vinny taking the photos

mike

Thanks yardo!😀 boss pissedme off last week so I told him I was taking the whole day off instead of half a day Thursday. Hoping to be at the campground around 1500.

Ruth Ann and I will not be able to make Macungie this year. We had campground reservations and were looking forward to seeing everyone. Her mom, who is 93, had her caregiver quit without any notice so Ruth Ann is busy filling in and finding a replacement. Hope to be at Roger Gerharts this fall

Very sorry to hear Denny, hope everything works out OK.

We'll miss you, hope to see you in October.

Ron

Ruth Ann and I will not be able to make Macungie this year. We had campground reservations and were looking forward to seeing everyone. Her mom, who is 93, had her caregiver quit without any notice so Ruth Ann is busy filling in and finding a replacement. Hope to be at Roger Gerharts this fall

Denny,

Sorry to hear you will not be at Macungie. But you have a higher priority. Good luck and my prayers go out to you all.

Sorry to here the bad news.hope all works out. See you in the fall.