2014 ATCA Macungie Show

farmer52

Bringing 53' trailer, after I unload is there room to drop it and Bobtail to motel? Or should I bring a car? Thanks for your advice. Can't take trailer to motel.

Should be able to drop the trailer at the back of the grounds (loading and unloading area). Or you can do like me, bum a ride to and from the hotel.

Doug Maney is the man to ask.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Maint 1

There is no problem dropping a trailer in the back lot. If you go to the map on the last page of the yellow section of Double Clutch you will see the field next to the RR tracks marked "Transport Parking".. This is on grass so a couple of 2X6-8's under the dolly legs will not hurt.

Brocky

gearhead don't mean to pour cold water on you but if you don't land until 1645, getting to the TK by 1900 would be a miracle. Not counting the fact that you are landing in the middle of prime-time rush hour, you have the construction on I476 to deal with.......Realistically you probably won't even clear the airport until 1730"ish" and you are looking at an easy 1.5-2 hour ride to the TK......You might make it but if you do it will be by the skin of your teeth.

Doug- count the Yardo family "in." (Me, Missus, plus L, M, S & XS.)

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

What kind of parts? ie: (engine or headlight). I deliver to Newark and up and down the 1&9 corridor 4 days a week.

Are you talking to me?!? If so, grille sections, headlight buckets, etc. I have 2 or 3 boxes. Are you attending the show?

Ken

Who all would be interested in a gathering at the Tilted Kilt on Thursday evening. I can call to arrange a place for us to gather if I have an idea of who would be interested. Speak up! Doug

Doug,

Put my name on the list for two (2)...I mean one (1)! :whistling:

Ken

Yes sorry, I guess I missed the quote button lol. The reason I ask is my truck will not be ready this year so i'm driving out to the show in my car. If the boxes will fit in my car I have no problem bringing them to the Newark area. I can drop them off while delivering out there for work.

Yes sorry, I guess I missed the quote button lol. The reason I ask is my truck will not be ready this year so i'm driving out to the show in my car. If the boxes will fit in my car I have no problem bringing them to the Newark area. I can drop them off while delivering out there for work.

Sent you a PM.

Ken

Oh BARRY!...Are you planning to have BMT nametags this year?

Other items:

BMT members don't forget to show up at Watt's tent on Saturday for the nooner BMT group cluster picture. Pass the word.

I am headed to Macungie on Thursday morning (leaving the farm by 7am) via PA Routes 36 and 26, US30 (stop for fuel in Everett), PA Greenstamp, I-81, and I-78 to Fogelsville (hotel). Anyone else going my way? Driving to the show after lunch and hotel check-in.

Doug M - TK nuns-in-training seminar on Thursday at 6pm????

Ken

HEY GUYS!!

Ben Jumper here (Gasp!)

I just wanted to let you guys know that we are definitely going to the show, arriving either Thursday or Friday. However, we will not be bothering y'all with any noisy two stroke diesel engines of any sort. We will instead be bringing our 2001 Bluebird/GMC RV puller and our big 5th wheel camping trailer and will be staying at the park.

As usual, we will be attending the annual BMT member's gathering at the Watt's Truck Center tent at 12 noon on Saturday. For any of you that haven't gone the said meeting before, it is a really cool thing because you get to put some faces to the usernames on here and check out all the cool Mack stuff that my homies at Watt's have for sale.

**Newly Added** Weather and finance permitting, Jumper and Son will be hosting lunch at our camper at 1pm on Saturday. We will have hamburgers, hot dogs, and whatever else we can scrounge together so if any of you guys would like join us, you are welcome to come over and eat and hang out for a while :D

Also, every year, our buddy Denny (DCR) has hosted a gathering for desert and coffee at his big motorhome. I have not confirmed whether or not he is doing that again this year but I imagine that he is. But this will definitely be confirmed at noon on Saturday.

So if you're up to it, come join us for an epic 3 hour eating/B.S.ing session!! :banana: :banana:

Just keep an eye out for this beauty, that's what we'll be pimpin :twothumbsup:

post-10909-0-58786900-1402009214_thumb.j

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Ben! Good to hear from you. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the show. Have a safe trip.

If you promise to burn a few dogs (not Macks), I will definitely be there. Talked to mike69mackman and DCR on Tuesday. Denny and Ruth Ann will be there in their coach and Mike with his camper. Party time at the camping area!

Pimpin? You need some Winfall wimmin! :banana:

Ken

HOPE TO SEE ALL AT THE KILT IN A WEEK FROM NOW! Roger and my self (Rob) hope to be there between 7-8pm. till? Ken does the Hawthorn run a courtesy van?

I need the wind to quit blowing here so I can bale hay and spray the cherries, or I'm going to be way behind.

Hawthorne....no van. I thought you were getting a rental car? And you offered ME a ride? :whistling:

Maddog....you should have put an orange cone in your spot to save it. Or get there EARLY (like 7a).

Or BUM a ride! (BTW, thanks Carl, Fred, Denny, and Randy for 2013). :twothumbsup:

Ken