Nice 73 R model mack cab

stopped in this am to look at it and take pictures. guy was pretty much an asshole. didn't even really wanna talk about it. the other guy told me to go look at it. its nice, had a 707 in it which they sold off and they have everything else. guy said he wants 4000 for it but doesn't really wanna part with it. they wanna put a big john deere diesel in it. was pretty short with me cause of course he is a professional and im some asshole truck collector that doesn't know anything. asked about the steering box which I need and the air cleaner. said he wasn't parting it out, he wanted to sell it whole. gave me the run around.he has the hood bumper and radiator and tranny still. frame is fish plated and started to rot. shame, has a little over 15000 miles on it. didn't even wanna stop cause I tried to buy a B62 dumptruck off him years ago at auction and he had his own guys in the crowd raisin the bids . real character.

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

stopped in this am to look at it and take pictures. guy was pretty much an asshole. didn't even really wanna talk about it. the other guy told me to go look at it. its nice, had a 707 in it which they sold off and they have everything else. guy said he wants 4000 for it but doesn't really wanna part with it. they wanna put a big john deere diesel in it. was pretty short with me cause of course he is a professional and im some asshole truck collector that doesn't know anything. asked about the steering box which I need and the air cleaner. said he wasn't parting it out, he wanted to sell it whole. gave me the run around.he has the hood bumper and radiator and tranny still. frame is fish plated and started to rot. shame, has a little over 15000 miles on it. didn't even wanna stop cause I tried to buy a B62 dumptruck off him years ago at auction and he had his own guys in the crowd raisin the bids . real character.

definition of a DOUCHE

• Like 2

they are an auction house and pretty much a tractor junkyard. he has hundreds of tractors, parts, anything you can imagine, crawers, case, oliver, ih, everything. they are also know for going to an auction for someones farm and having a lot of their own junk mixed in the auction under the radar and his own guys in the crowd with numbers raising the bids for him.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg