winshiled for MH

getting hard to find a Mack dealer with stock as they don't want to buy 6 of each (crate size)...

a poster on here "BAD DOG" in Ontario CA offered me one but I found a dusty pair at a dealer in Kamloops BC, his last stock.

part numbers

left is 9QT518M

right is 9QT517M

PAI lists them as FGW-5765 & -5764

maybe 'farmer52' has a source as I'm sure he posted info this year about finding some.

HTH

BC Mack

I would be interested in a RH one but would consider both. I bought a LH from Tulsa Mack about a year ago, they were "cleaning out" old stock. Only one they had in stock.

Barry - what are the chances of ordering and stocking these windshields for the MH?

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I have a new drivers side windshield for an MH in the shop, I know they are getting hard to find I had a tough time finding this one 6 or 7 years ago. I never got to use it. My truck got wrecked before I got time to put it in. I been doing house cleaning in the shop and was looking at it the other day. If you're interested give me a call (519)-999-4706 Thanks, Dan.

Correct farmer72, think they have one left in stock don't know left or right side. I paid $160 each plus shipping. if you buy a windshield make sure they put them in a crate. My first set arrived with one broken. The second one came in a nice wooden crate and no issues. :) If you do one your better of doing both at the same time.

I would be interested in a RH one but would consider both. I bought a LH from Tulsa Mack about a year ago, they were "cleaning out" old stock. Only one they had in stock.

Barry - what are the chances of ordering and stocking these windshields for the MH?

I will see Barry next week and will mention this to him (if he doesn't see it before).

Actually I may take 2 sets. One to install and one for backup.

My saying is "one can never have too many back-up parts". Especially when they are getting difficult to obtain.

Correct farmer72, think they have one left in stock don't know left or right side. I paid $160 each plus shipping. if you buy a windshield make sure they put them in a crate. My first set arrived with one broken. The second one came in a nice wooden crate and no issues. :) If you do one your better of doing both at the same time.

Mine arrived boxed in heavy cardboard. Maybe I should open it and check the glass.

BTW, who is farmer72? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I will see Barry next week and will mention this to him (if he doesn't see it before).

Actually I may take 2 sets. One to install and one for backup.

My saying is "one can never have too many back-up parts". Especially when they are getting difficult to obtain.

Mine arrived boxed in heavy cardboard. Maybe I should open it and check the glass.

BTW, who is farmer72? :rolleyes:

That's how they arrived the first time and yes bingo! One broken.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...