Windows needed for MH

Good news found my window! Call Mack customer service and they give me the phone nr of the Mack museum. Call them up explained my issues, the gentlemen give me their web site with vendors for older Mack parts. I called up watts Mack in PA and help me to locate the two windows thrum other dealer stock and ending buying the, from MTI Mack the dealer in Chesapeake VA for $160 each!!!

Thanks guys for all the help

Good news found my window! Call Mack customer service and they give me the phone nr of the Mack museum. Call them up explained my issues, the gentlemen give me their web site with vendors for older Mack parts. I called up watts Mack in PA and help me to locate the two windows thrum other dealer stock and ending buying the, from MTI Mack the dealer in Chesapeake VA for $160 each!!!

Thanks guys for all the help

Sounds good, a happy ending. $160 per is reasonable.

But why in the world would customer service send you to the Mack Museum? That's absurd. It's not like you have an H-model. Ultra-Liners are still on the road.

TMI, one of the few independent dealers left that hasn't been gobbled up into one of those dysfuctional dealer groups that represents have a dozen truck brands at half a dozen locations (Of course, Volvo prefers that way so they have less dealers in total number to answer to).

TMI used to run a fleet of MH Ultra-Liners in the 1980s.

Don't know but it helped me out. The guy at Mack customer service was really help full but said that the dealer could make you buy them in qty of 4 since there supplier make them buy them qty of 4 each and told me the dealer doesn't like to be stuck with them.

I have to say that guy at watts Mack in PA took the time to source them in he dealer network and told me that TMI got them in stock.

I have to say that guy at watts Mack in PA took the time to source them in he dealer network and told me that TMI got them in stock.

Likely Barry or Tracy. Both great people! TMI only sells thru a dealer if I remember correctly.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"