west coast trip

bubbamobilin

Longview is where I call home. Too bad you didn't have room on your trailer to haul this superliner I have for sale back east.

. I would have liked to see your Superliner. I was working at the corner of Coal Creek rd and hwy 4 where those lagoons are. Stayed at the super8 in Kelso for 3 days.

4th of july is another good pass to get pics on. I love running out west just a pita getting anything paying decent back out. Nice pics. We are on our way out to Lewiston, Id now with a 58k saw. To of us and what ever other parts they got

4th of july is another good pass to get pics on. I love running out west just a pita getting anything paying decent back out. Nice pics. We are on our way out to Lewiston, Id now with a 58k saw. To of us and what ever other parts they got

post-8266-0-71268900-1384167235_thumb.jp

• Like 1

That's a real pretty ride across 4th of july pass....Nice pics of the west kinda miss going out there every now and again

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy