NYC WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

bullhusk

Can you beleive the people of NY City ! Ya talk about goin backwards??? Holy shet all the stuff Rudy did years ago to make NYC acp. to human life will soon go back to hell in a hand bag!! So the voters will get the beating over the next years that they deserve! How stupid are the people in this country getting ?? Is there any hope ?? I just don't know any more!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

I guess not- Va. just elected McCauliffe gov. and he's stuck right up Obama's ass. It was pretty close, 48% to 45.5%. There was a libertarian candidate running too that probably cost Cuccinelli the election, he got 6.6%. He was probably the best candidate running, but I knew it would be a wasted vote. McCauliffe is in favor of obamacare and gay marriage...

Here's what we get- more b.s.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Wonder if I can get a job in Australia?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Can you beleive the people of NY City ! Ya talk about goin backwards??? Holy shet all the stuff Rudy did years ago to make NYC acp. to human life will soon go back to hell in a hand bag!! So the voters will get the beating over the next years that they deserve! How stupid are the people in this country getting ?? Is there any hope ?? I just don't know any more!

BULLHUSK

The idiots people voted Democrat, because the media convinced them that the Sequester and Government shut down was solely the Republicans fault. People didn't recall the the Sequester was obamas trade off in January for a 6 billion dollar tax increase. The people also seemed to forget that Reid and obama refused to any compromise on budget talks or health care. No one seemed to recall obama saying " We won! You want compromise and change. . .win an election." Those that elected the obama supporters will get their just due. Maybe the 94 million who will lose their health care under the ACA , the ones who are now part time because of the ACA or are losing their jobs, will remember who caused this in 2014. . .although I doubt it, people whine and complain but when push comes to shove, let the "other guy" fight the battle. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Luckily with the kaffir in power, I may not have to wait 2 years for my wife to retire to leave here. Tonight the Visiting Nurses cut her hours to 28 1/2 to beat the ACA.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Bloombergs staff seems to all be going to work for obama, see the new Trans Fat Law? From Bloombergs former head of Health and Human Services, now obamas head of the FDA.

P.T.CHESHIRE