Snow Removal stuff

BKrois

then they should raise the weight in all the east coast state. how do you police that , stop all trucks to see ifn there hauling salt.

i dont know how theyre gonna do it yet. Last year they were letting 120K on trailers well see what happens if it gets approved again. Im guessing if you get in a accident and you got 120K of anything but salt theyll bring you to jail

Matt

i dont know how theyre gonna do it yet. Last year they were letting 120K on trailers well see what happens if it gets approved again. Im guessing if you get in a accident and you got 120K of anything but salt theyll bring you to jail

They did that in Va. one time,several years ago. There was a salt shortage and every salt truck had pretty much free rein, weren't supposed to be stopped or held up for any reason, didn't even have to cross any scales. Of course some people took advantage of the situation, and hauled several loads of scrap metal that grossed well over 100,000 lbs.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Who owns it? I just took the picture at Carr's as I was heading to Nashua.

Where did Ricky Cummings trucks go?

Dave Whitney from Dublin owns the loader. Ricks son Jeff has a lot of the stuff, the B61, Acar tractor, PC220,150 and 450 JD. I bought the PC100... The R model, and on road Paystar went overseas in trade for a 95 RD triaxle. Jeff is just like his dad... He drives my plow truck when I can't. Plows 101 from Marlborough barn through Keene, It's the Green single axle with sander on the frame. Where you from? I see a lot of local pics?

Dave Whitney from Dublin owns the loader. Ricks son Jeff has a lot of the stuff, the B61, Acar tractor, PC220,150 and 450 JD. I bought the PC100... The R model, and on road Paystar went overseas in trade for a 95 RD triaxle. Jeff is just like his dad... He drives my plow truck when I can't. Plows 101 from Marlborough barn through Keene, It's the Green single axle with sander on the frame. Where you from? I see a lot of local pics?

I am in Swanzey so I have a few local pictures.

The R went for a boat ride? Was there an issue like a bad frame? That always looked super sweet and really liked the colors!

I think I saw your green rig yesterday afternoon working at 101 and Lower Main St.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Another eight hours last night, more predicted for tomorrow night, this is starting to add up to some serious money!!

I can imagion! I've been plowing in my f450 and backhoe and it's been adding up. I really need to find a spot for my tandem on NJDOT next season and not sitting!

I thought the parking lot looked familiar, but couldn't tell for sure from that angle. Wonder if they will ever fill the empty stores in that plaza (former Borders and Circuit City)?

Construction work is going on inside Borders. Haven't heard who is going in there and no rumors on the old CC space.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.