Superliner 1 car 0

mack mhe9

Glad there were no injuries and hopefully a valuable lesson was learned.

I was in a similar situation back in May. One too many cars was trying to beat me into a construction zone and I wasn't slowing down to compensate for their stupidity. The end result was a barrel into a "Care Bear's" car and I'm assuming a hefty fine.

Jim

Ha ha, "gonna be stupid, gotta be tough", sucks the RW had to suffer but now you can get a shiny new free bumper.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

She should learn that sometimes it's not best to hurry into a situation. A little patience when approaching a narrowing road and a little respect for something that out weighs you by a factor greater than ten is probably a good place to to go easy. She's gonna need some new undies, Some good seat cleaner, a front end alignment and a bunch of other stuff to make that vehicle go good again. I'm guessing she will think twice about beating a truck out the next time...then again I may be being too kind in assuming she doesn't just think its your fault mhe9. That is the whole theory of natural selection now isn't it? Maybe she races trains to cross roads on the weekends for fun.

Glad the Mack was still on her feet and only a little banged up...that could have gotten ugly fast.

An apology is nice and it works when all parties are still alive.

It would be nice to know if she will from now on drive without having her head up her ass.

You can say that again. That happened to me one night in the company truck and the company did not have the bumper fixed, only pulled out. The dent was there until the truck was sold or scrapped.

mike

Glad to hear everyone's ok. I see the same thing happen all too often. Makes you wonder how muck people really value there lives. Good to see it didn't do much damage to your truck and yes you should get a free chrome bumper just for going through the ordeal.

Cones? I used to put em on the shoulder almost every day going to Nashville, Id be in the second lane and have my turn signal on for a 1/4 mile or more and they would stay right next to me, speed up, slow down didn't matter so I would turn off my signal and start over. If your gonna be stupid you gotta be tough!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"