Great item description on ebay

gvam

Hmm, SWEEEEET KW, I love A models, and a well thought out b.s. cancelling disclaimer in the ad, I think I might call just to see if he'll take an out of state check for $5000 under asking price.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

finally a truck on here that's with in a 175 miles of home . love the rant to bad he lives so close to seattle, if he was a little further n.e. his blood pressure would be lower!!! nice a model kw have a local guy in town with one like it even same paint scheme and colors but with a kt under the hood, I don't know if dave would let me take pictures of it if I told him where I was going to post then lol

Only thing I think i'd do different, would be to change over to a 6X4 or 5X4 trans. THEN it truly would be a "man's truck" LOL!............................................Mark

And disconnect the Power Steering and A/C. ;)

• Like 1

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>