new from southern illinois

nitrouskid2601

Hi Mike, where've you been so long?

[/quote

Hi Tom, it has been an interesting summer. I'm still employed (Thank the man above). At work we have been renewing the building, total restoration of bathrooms etc. My boss decided it needed to include weekends too. In my 43 years of employment, I've only worked 6 weekends with the 3 employers I've had. Between dealing with my moms affairs plus having an estate sale and now the selling of her home it has been one heck of a summer. Mom just got on the Veterans program this Sept. 1st to help fund her assisted living facilities only for the government cry babies have their vacation at all of America's expense only to stop payments. She did get 1 check from the VA. It sure takes a lot of teeth pulling to get any Government help. Now look who's crying now. Moms home sells this Friday. I can mark another burden off my list of a few more left to endure.

I tried painting my B model engine early this summer and it turned out a total flop. I finally found a couple of afternoons and finished painting it. It is about ready for the body to be installed on the chassis. Also I have ridden the Harley 3 times this year with a total of 28.6 miles. I rarely get time at work for computer only for emails. As I sit here at the g/f house, I'm trying to help her after she had surgery from this past Thursday . I got to go go calls.

ya nice to hear from ya,,,wish you and yours all the best...bob

Thank you Sir Bob, Most people don't have tonsil, sinus and (hope I spell this right) addnoids out all at the same time. The doc. cawderized her throat and it looks BAD. It also hurts worse than .......well you can guess. I'm just repeating what the dr. said. Yesterday I had to go cause I had some soup boiling over on HER stove top. That there is a crime when that happens. She can have cool liquids. I put ice cubes in the soup to cool it down for her. She gets no sleep and can't breath through her nose, mouth only. Her twin sister gives me a break when she can break away from her kids at her home.

Sorry for stealing the thread from NitrousKid.

P. S. How does everybody like OtherDogs Mug shot or some may call an avitar? I thought it was The Turtle Man from TV.

mike

• Like 1