The New Guy

Rd688s

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to BMT. I've been on the site before trying to look at pics. Decided to join. I have always liked Mack trucks so I think I found the right site. I don't have a Mack yet, but it will be the next truck added in my collection. I've always had a big interest in old Macks. I look forward to exploring the site and reading on all the forums.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to BMT. I've been on the site before trying to look at pics. Decided to join. I have always liked Mack trucks so I think I found the right site. I don't have a Mack yet, but it will be the next truck added in my collection. I've always had a big interest in old Macks. I look forward to exploring the site and reading on all the forums.

Welcome and enjoy!

I started with a newer F250, that I put a lot into. Then this past winter I restored a 1960 Ford tractor that my grandfather bought brand new. It was getting real rusted out and I wanted it to stay in the family, so I surprised everyone by restoring it. Now my next project will be a Mack.