National Drink Beer Day!

vision386

Dadgum...now I'm not sure what to do with the rest of my day! Do I go wander around the gun show when I really should be directing my available funds to other, more important responsibilities...or do I just go home & drink some beer while wrenching on the Mack (which I HAD been planning to do tomorrow)? Gun show will still be going tomorrow, too...so either way I can still do it all. I absolutely hate being faced with these difficult decisions.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I did my part at my friends 30th birthday party. Straub was ice cold and flowing smooth!

Straub's great beer! have you ever tried Troegs? also a great microbrew! they have a warehouse right in front of Clark Transfers office in Harrisburg......................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Agree with the Straubs! I was introduced to that by my Clearfield County family members.

I seem to recall that Lowenbrau is one of the original Oktoberfest beers. I always buy some, primarily to have the excuse to sing "Here's to good friends..." around the house repeatedly and annoy the wife.

• Like 1