Deer hunting

refusegetter

Not sure of the laws in ga or the season, but if its too late to actually get your stuff together for hunting you should try photography. If I go into the woods without a weapon I'm carrying a camera. It may sound easy but try to spot a deer in the woods or have one walk by without getting noticed.

Hat will tell us manatee taste like chicken...

Manatee in the crock pot...sounds good-Hat ,could you send me a recipe? What do you season them with? I just use some garlic, black pepper, and oregano in my baby seal recipe, never cooked a mantatee before.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Not sure of the laws in ga or the season, but if its too late to actually get your stuff together for hunting you should try photography. If I go into the woods without a weapon I'm carrying a camera. It may sound easy but try to spot a deer in the woods or have one walk by without getting noticed.

Here's a few pics from the last week.

post-2598-0-48735300-1379814737_thumb.jp

post-2598-0-52612500-1379814760_thumb.jp

post-2598-0-30496800-1379814796_thumb.jp

post-2598-0-91063900-1379814826_thumb.jp

• Like 2

I've never used guns or bows to hunt deer...bulldogs do a pretty good job dispatching them pesky critters. 3 deer so far...total repair costs come to less than $20. Last one I hit ended up a good 60' up the road & 30 feet off into the ditch...I was moving at a pretty good clip when it decided to cross the road. Ain't ever hit one below 55mph...

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Archery opens next week (Oct.5) in Pa, 6 weeks here and than I head to Ohio for 8 days of archery, than back to Pa for rifle season for bear and deer. If I had to choose one weapon to hunt with, I'd pick the bow, Love that season, but would still keep my GUNS.

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Speaking of bear hunting, a guy I know goes to Alaska every year to hunt grizzlys, elk, moose. He is lucky to be home for our deer season after being attacked by a grizzly... Legit got mauled by a bear, good thing there was 2 other guys with him that we're able to spook the bear by shooting into the air.