America slapped in the face

mike69mackman

I agree Mike! personally I think it's high time the U.S. stops being the "worlds policeman" and looks to solving our own problems first,we're hemmoraging jobs,healthcare is out of control,govmint spending is at an all time high,plus all the other problems we face! I'm tired of hearing about how we should help all these other countries that don't want,need of care about "help" from America (more the taxpayers) and they have the nerve to be talking about putting boots on the ground in Syria? UN-EFFING-BELIEVEABLE! especially on a day of remembrance for those lost on 9/11!......................Mark

post-5836-0-53160900-1378931984.jpg

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Anyone who supports a Muslim president after all we have been thry with them.....is a traitor....regardless of what party the president belongs to.... To bad Americans have to deal with the overwhelming amount of sheep that keep breeding....

Regardless the 1 million bikers really put it to the cock sucking libs today. And they proved a point that you don't need permission of the government to show support of the fallen or to remove the Muslim protest scheduled for today...

If half the libs could do what the bikers did today I might have a different tone...but they are what they are...Useless......period.

Trent Blasco

• Like 2

As for the permits, the two groups applied for two different kinds. The bikers asked for a permit to stop traffic during rush hour, those are never granted, even supersized loads don't get permits to move through that area during rush hour. The religious group asked for and received a permit to hold an event on the mall, those are pretty routine.

That isn't even getting into the taxes I pay so millions of Americans can have free housing, food, insurance, healthcare, and cell phones. Ya wanna tick me off ........keep this crap up.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"