Thumper?

Mack Doctor Jr.

I tried to talk to that guy at Mid America one year, he was a prick we don't need him in the Mack family.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I think he was a member here- seems to me somebody commented on his truck one time and he apparently joined just to reply to that comment, and hasn't been heard from since. Anybody else remember?..I could have dreamed it, but I don't think so.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I think he was a member here- seems to me somebody commented on his truck one time and he apparently joined just to reply to that comment, and hasn't been heard from since. Anybody else remember?..I could have dreamed it, but I don't think so.

It was real, he was active for 2 days. I still suggest not eating cheese before bedtime, however.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/user/8719-thumper2/

Jim

I tried to talk to that guy at Mid America one year, he was a prick we don't need him in the Mack family.

I talked to him out at Walcott at the truck show couple years ago for quite awhile seem like a nice guy. I was asking questions about his truck.

I introduced myself to him at Mid America the first year he had it together, told him I had an 84 V8 Superliner and tried to ask him some questions about his truck, I got short smartas$ replies and when I tried to change tactics and just ask him about his build he was clearly not interested in talking to me as I was not in his league, I told him I thought he was acting like a prick and walked off, a friend that was with me who is very laid back and not at all easy to aggrevate said :" that guy is an ass". I dont know if it was the Shell Superrigs High horse or winning whatever he won there, hell maybe he had been getting the same stuff for 3 days and was just tired but he could have just said so and acted differently. I was not amused!

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

takes all kinds I guess, seen a lot of those types lately. we went to the Adirondack Nationals car show in Lake George over the weekend, met tons of nice people. some short little prick spots my Mack tattoo and asks if I have a truck or just wanted a tattoo. I said I had a Mack. he said'' well you know they made tons, what do you have''? really cocky. told him I have a B model, he goes'' well so do I, I have a B67, those are the short nosed ones if you know'' I go yup I know, told him I have a B61, he wasn't interested, sat there eating his cookie lookin at me like yea right, he showed me a pic of a POS, I showed him my truck, he was even more of an asshole. now I love an old ratty b model but his attitude ruined it. he ended by sayin ''yea I guess yours is alright'' I walked away and go ''yup it is and I have 10 more Macks to go with it.''

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

it's sad but lot of BMT member don't go easy on comment on other guys trucks. If you go different then painted spoke Wheel and 4'' single stack you're wrong and ruined the truck..

Mack Doctor Jr

it almost look like a prank! 2 big dog sold or for sale! who bought the buckeye bulldog?

Just saw Buckeye Bulldog pull on RFD TV,Hutchison,MN pull,some guy named Ellis from NY driving it,got 2nd place.

Just give me a superliner.... Broken or not ill be happy!

talk to Superdog, hes got to have 20 or 30 of em by now maybe he can part with one cheap.

• Like 1

Umm...he said he wants somebody to GIVE him a Superliner, not SELL him one....

She