Pictures of the WeeK

other dog

The big leg gal has a cup in her cupholder with my schools logo on it. It's the logo for Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, LA(Bulldogs). I'm sure she's a student/alumni no doubt. It's neat to see you guys coming closer my way and I like many of you look forward to this weekly post.

Great pictures as always Tom! nice to change scenery every once in a while eh? this is a nice one! personally I like a "big leg" gal LOL!......................................Mark

she gots ta air that thang out

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

How'd you handle flatter land. Your right arm know what to do not shifting as much.

Don't answer that!

Well, yeah, I kept it busy j....never mind...

DOH!!

Q: What time is it when you get a spider web on your mirror arm?

A: Time to get your truck's speed turned up.

What does the Conestoga increase your width to? They do look a bit wide, I'm surprised the Width Police don't require a permit for those.

I'd like to meet NoClueJoe66 and get sum free grub. He seems like a nice guy.

You're always posting pictures of Winfall wimmin and you didn't get a single shot of Chunky wimmin. I WANT PICS OF CHUNKY WIMMIN!!

Call me uncaring or insensitive, but if somone cuts me off like that they're going down with me.

Nice scenery. Beautiful country we live in, ain't it?

• Like 2

Jim

I rode my Harley to Shreveport today. I had to take my wife up there to get her car out of the shop. Yes it was a Volvo. Never herd of an alternator telling a car to shut down. It just stopped like you turned the key off. The battery was hot and everything.

Doug

Don't answer that!

DOH!!

Q: What time is it when you get a spider web on your mirror arm?

A: Time to get your truck's speed turned up.

What does the Conestoga increase your width to? They do look a bit wide, I'm surprised the Width Police don't require a permit for those.

I'd like to meet NoClueJoe66 and get sum free grub. He seems like a nice guy.

Your always posting pictures of Winfall wimmin and you didn't get a single shot of Chunky wimmin. I WANT PICS OF CHUNKY WIMMIN!!

Call me uncaring or insensitive, but if somone cuts me off like that they're going down with me.

The sides on them run in a rail outside of the trailer rubrail, so it must be about 2" extra on each side.

Joe is indeed a very nice guy- he told me "I'm buying this time, git whatever you want, long as it ain't over $4"...so I had a glass of water and a toothpick.

uh...OK-

post-1374-0-65659100-1378588864_thumb.jp

Absolutely- you've got to at least get a piece of them!..4 wheelers that cut you off that is, not necessarily chunky wimmens.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I forgot to say the truck that turned over was a Western Star- you can see it in the picture just to the left of the 50mph. exit sign. Passenger side windshield is gone.The driver was not hurt.

Western Star and a spread axle reefer, probably a nice rig. Could've even been an O/O who's now out of business.

My conestoga is 106 wide

That's what I was thinking. I've been behind 102"s with rolling tarps and the mirrors were partially blocked like Tom's.

Jim

OD, you were in McMinnville and didn't call or email, you had to pass me somewhere I was working in Nashville and Chattanooga all week and live off I24 exit 89.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Looks like you came west on I24 from Chattanooga direction going over the river there, then I see ya headed east on I40 going by the lime plant and TVA Rock Island.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"