Bubba had his yellow Mack at Lincolnton NC last weekend and is planning on being at Cherokee next month. It is his everyday work truck so some of his show attendance depends on how his loads fall.

Also Bob Anders maroon LJ will definitely be at Cherokee.

Brocky

A friend of mine moved to TN a couple years ago and he went to a Music City ATHS meeting and took a few pictures and sent

them to me. I think this show was Sept 2011. I think he took these with the phone and they were a little smaller for some reason,

but you guys will figure it out. If I remember correctly it seems like their was a story in the Wheels of Time about that MH and how

the club pitched in and bought the guy that truck because he was the Pres. of the club and didn't have a truck. Think the story was

from a couple years ago.

Yeah thats Cory's truck, the guys in the club all pitched in and bought the MH for him back in like 2008-09-10 something like that, that show must have been the 2011 show, that orange R model was Hoover Paving's lowboy tractor for probab ly 20 years and they replaced it with a freightliner, it has since sold to a third owner. Ill be at that show not this saturday but next and plan to get some pics.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Yeah thats Cory's truck, the guys in the club all pitched in and bought the MH for him back in like 2008-09-10 something like that, that show must have been the 2011 show, that orange R model was Hoover Paving's lowboy tractor for probab ly 20 years and they replaced it with a freightliner, it has since sold to a third owner. Ill be at that show not this saturday but next and plan to get some pics.

Cool. I just talked to my friend and asked him if he was going to the show with his truck and he told me he sold it. He had a nice IH cabover and

he told me he was selling a trailer and a guy came over to look at it, he saw the IH, made my buddy and offer and he let it go. He said the guy

who bought it was from Chattanooga. Its no Mack, but I'll post a pic of the now Chattanooga IH.

post-13943-0-36662000-1379640406_thumb.j

Like the smoke from the red one myself.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

That green R is a lightweight chassis, only 8 lug wheels makes me wonder if they're hauling on 12k front and 34k rears, whew I couldn't do it.

Hey, Mack, I stopped at James Coleman's place in Mineral Wells, MS the other day to pick up a new DM door, and Jordan had three R models and a CH hauling broken up concrete to a crusher set up at the concrete plant in Mineral Wells on Old 78. Now, these trucks aren't based in TN, and these photos weren't taken in TN, but I could have thrown a rock across the state line. Does that count? I think the teal green one is the one that used to be red and white. I could be wrong though. It appears to be in the best shape of all of them.

attachicon.gif092.JPGattachicon.gif094.JPGattachicon.gif096.PNGattachicon.gif099.PNGattachicon.gif100.PNGattachicon.gif101.PNG

Jake yup I recognize all those Bulldog's The Red & Black R Model was the particular Bulldog I was thinking of . ;):twothumbsup:

& the teal R Model could be the ole Red & white R Model w/ a new paint scheme (almost looks like a JTW R Model back in the day ;) )

Looks like it might be a Mississippi Materials Redi Mix truck in the back ground on 1 of the pics as they run Red bulldogs w/ yellow barrels .

& Ya as far as im concerned if the trucks are from our neck of the woods they are considered TN Macks because most everybody around here w/ a dump bucket hauls in, out or around Memphis as you already know all to well . ;)

:mack1:

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

that truck is at most of the Music CIty Chapter shows, hell probably have it at the Chrome and Class show oct 19th in Smyrna.

The DM is a pretty sweet old truck,its a 2 stick, a/c wood grain dash truck with 24.5 rubber. I have tried to buy it but Haynes won't sell it, I did hear that they have 2 R tractors for sale now.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Nice trucks for the job, looks like they were set up right.