Pictures of the Week

other dog

Ha, I worked thru Charleston back in 2010 and thought that capitol building was just weird as hell where it was at. the Beaver in Beaver is pretty damn funny to me.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Cool Pics. Beaver Pa HuH?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Everybody likes a clean beaver!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Next time your in the area you should visit Big Beaver. It's more rural with plenty of wide, open space.

The Mopar looks to be a '71 Charger. I had one but it prolly didn't go as fast as that one, even on the trailer.

I was in Charleston twice this week. Our terminal is off RT 60 in Belle/Dupont city.

Glad you got stopped in time before those silly wimmin damaged your truck. That was awful clumsy of them to get their hands caught in their blouses when trying to wave you down.

• Like 1

Jim

Well, if you make it over to Beaver, PA and then find your way to Intercourse, PA then you won't have any problems with Blue Ball, PA.

Just sayin'......

Intercourse is between Blue Ball and Paradise, PA.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"