B-Model wrecker on CL

It does need a little love and some buffing.

If there is something really wrong with it, I am sure someone very much wants the Lund sun visor off of it for their B cab.

That's about all I DON'T like about it! personally I don't like visors on a B-Model,but that's just me!...................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I like the lund visors on certain color B's. mine included. something looks funky with the frame on the truck. looks bellied for some reason or maybe its how its sitting. naturally it was probably a single axle tractor stretched out so that's something to look at.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I like the lund visors on certain color B's. mine included. something looks funky with the frame on the truck. looks bellied for some reason or maybe its how its sitting. naturally it was probably a single axle tractor stretched out so that's something to look at.

I gotta admit,i never liked them,but after seeing yours in person, their starting to grow on me!,looks damn good on your truck............................Mark

Yeah, frame could have some issues and it may have really bad cab mounts.

Same deal with me, sometimes the sun visor looks good and sometimes bad on the B. I think for me it is a combination of truck color and other accessories.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Thought the same thing, if someone buys it I take the visor, I think it would look good black on a yellow cab

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Strange looking B 67, eh? Needs a 4x4 block under the back of the cab too, before it wears a hole in the fuel tanks.

I'm still trying to figger out how they came up with B-67 myself!...back floor of cab may be bad/gone too!.....................Mark

Dig the wrecker but looks like a thrown together truck in need of a lot of TLC. That cab is sinking in the back, the tunnel box is angled and the front end doesn't look right. That B67 in Boston doesn't look like a bad deal though.

? what factory steps? the B75 wrecker has newer steps and tanks on it. the B67 looks pretty original and an easy restoration. has the factory battery box step on pass side which is odd because it has two battery boxes and the factory 75 gallon tank on driver side.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I thought it was strange to have those steps too. I thought the gas powered trucks mostly had those due to not having big fuel tanks. would like to remove my left tank and put one of those steps since I will never carry that much fuel.