Summer

vision386

Back when I was drinking there were times when two thumbs was all I could get up.

HA!, I'm glad I'm not drinking anymore I was a moron when I was drinking. I would have drank that beer from its little spandex holder, actually I probably still would.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

HA!, I'm glad I'm not drinking anymore I was a moron when I was drinking. I would have drank that beer from its little spandex holder, actually I probably still would.

Hell yeah, I'm enough of an idiot when sober. I escaped relatively unscathed, the only scar being a tattoo of Yosemite Sam on my left arm.

Jim

Damn I miss the Jersey Shore! (no,not that dumbass TV show) we used to go all the time,we always liked Wildwood,just ain't summer till you've dribbled your first Kohr Bros. ice cream cone (with rainbow jimmies I might add!) down the front of your shirt!..................Mark

Back home for one day and I was already checking the calender at work to see if we could head back out for a long weekend before it cools off.

• Like 1

Jim

Damn I miss the Jersey Shore! (no,not that dumbass TV show) we used to go all the time,we always liked Wildwood,just ain't summer till you've dribbled your first Kohr Bros. ice cream cone (with rainbow jimmies I might add!) down the front of your shirt!..................Mark

ahhhh god love ya,,,,dont hear jimmies too much anymore,,,i thought i was the only one left that still said it....and yes that icecream looks excellent...bob

• Like 1

Wildwood was the family vacation for many yaers. Dad rented a house right at the sand edge, two blocks from the north end of the Boardwalk. Good times, good times

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Oh yeah Bob! guess its a "Jersey Thing" Jimmies in South Jersey,"Sprinkles" in North Jersey and New York!...................................................Mark

ya man thats really wierd but i dont think thiers anything about summer i dont like,,,especially love the sounds of my lawn sprinklers,fresh cut grass,,barbeques,,and no friggen chain controls...lol.bob

me too, bud light doesn't bother me but regular budweiser always did give me a head ache.

Must be something to that,Bud has always given me a bad headache too!................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Oh yeah Bob! guess its a "Jersey Thing" Jimmies in South Jersey,"Sprinkles" in North Jersey and New York!...................................................Mark

That's funny. I thought Jimmies was a western PA thing and they were sprinkles everywhere else. Never heard of Jimmies until I moved out here.

Jim