If the memory serves me good Vinny planned to keep original red with black.

But looks like he started to realize his secret project.

Who was the spy who took it out on a surface?

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Nice truck... Random rant: Have you guys ever heard somebody say they didn't like DM's or U's because the cab was too narrow? I've had the argument with several people who thought, and swore, that the R model cab was 2 feet wider. I usually just get pissed off and walk away. You can't fix stupid.

• Like 1

Jake

Nice truck... Random rant: Have you guys ever heard somebody say they didn't like DM's or U's because the cab was too narrow? I've had the argument with several people who thought, and swore, that the R model cab was 2 feet wider. I usually just get pissed off and walk away. You can't fix stupid.

Well whomever thinks that is just not that into trucks! Its the same cab except for the "dog house" in the U models and othe small various things. I get frustrated when someone tells me dumb dumb stuff like that. Gets under my skin! LOL

• Like 2

Hell Ive got a buddy of mine who I grew up with & he has a road service business & his family is like mine : always farmed , logged & excavation . I Worked for him for 3yrs & still help him some to this day .

HE HATES MACK PERIOD ! He cusses more than usual every time he works on a mack . I Tell him quit cussing me & I lmao & he gives me a f.u. look .

We once carried a customers 92 R Model Tri cycle dump to his shop for repairs . The R MODEL HAD A 7SPD Mack tranny . I was in the IH Service truck right behind him . he was raking gears & cussing . I lost my cool told him to shut the F UP & FING LISTEN TO ME ! OR GET OUT OF THE R MODEL & LET ME DRIVE IT ! I taught his fat ass how to drive a 7spd mack over the cb .

Some of our other friends who are owner operators & haul out of the rock & sand pits in Memphis never let him lived it down even to this day . I bring it up round our friends & he hates that he has to admit that I taught him how to drive a 7spd mack tranny over the radio. ;)

But if needs to know something about a Mack & he doesn't know about it he come to me before anyone else . if I don't know about it . I call my buddy that is a retired mechanic from Tri State .

:mack1:

• Like 2

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Hell Ive got a buddy of mine who I grew up with & he has a road service business & his family is like mine : always farmed , logged & excavation . I Worked for him for 3yrs & still help him some to this day .

HE HATES MACK PERIOD ! He cusses more than usual every time he works on a mack . I Tell him quit cussing me & I lmao & he gives me a f.u. look .

We once carried a customers 92 R Model Tri cycle dump to his shop for repairs . The R MODEL HAD A 7SPD Mack tranny . I was in the IH Service truck right behind him . he was raking gears & cussing . I lost my cool told him to shut the F UP & FING LISTEN TO ME ! OR GET OUT OF THE R MODEL & LET ME DRIVE IT ! I taught his fat ass how to drive a 7spd mack over the cb .

Some of our other friends who are owner operators & haul out of the rock & sand pits in Memphis never let him lived it down even to this day . I bring it up round our friends & he hates that he has to admit that I taught him how to drive a 7spd mack tranny over the radio. ;)

But if needs to know something about a Mack & he doesn't know about it he come to me before anyone else . if I don't know about it . I call my buddy that is a retired mechanic from Tri State .

That's funny! When I was working for AMW in Memphis I showed my boss 5 matching '95 DM triaxles that came from a paving company in Richmond, Indiana. He ended up buying them and I drove one for 3 years. They looked just like M and H's DM's except they had a green stripe instead of a blue stripe. They all had 7 speeds and when we'd get a new driver I'd usually be the one to show them a little about the trucks and maybe let them make a round or two with me. I couldn't count the times I had guys tell me, "There's something wrong with that damn ten speed. When I come out of 5th into high range and back into 6th, it grinds like a SOB." Even had one idiot tell me, "We should get rid of those ragged ass macks, and get some quad axle 379 Petes. You can't tear those things up." I may be somewhat biased, but it seems that everybody that has ever told me they didn't like or appreciate Mack trucks, turned out to be a straight up knuckle dragging retard. Reckon there's a connection there?

• Like 2

Jake

The problem is a lot of drivers that cuss & put The truck w/ my name on it down is because they never have drove let alone been in the cab of 1 . You can tear up a brand x truck but its tough to tear up an older Mack . ;)

Everyone on this board knows that a Mack transmission shifts a helluva lot different from a road ranger . My buddy that I instructed over the cb his older brother can drive a bulldog all day long . he works in the steel mill in Blytheville, AR & helps his buddies on his days off who farm & drives for them .

Anyway he looked @ me about 2 weeks after this happened & said in front of his younger brother you need to start a driving school for drivers who have no experience w/ a Mack & my brother could be your 1 st student . I just lmao & said he already was & I told him I want something extra in my paycheck because of it ..lol

Oh man you ought to have seen the younger brothers face ...if looks could kill the older brother & myself would had been dead lol

No I don't remember him but if I seen him I might recognize him if he worked for Tri State . im better w/ faces than names . ;)

• Like 1

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

That's funny! When I was working for AMW in Memphis I showed my boss 5 matching '95 DM triaxles that came from a paving company in Richmond, Indiana. He ended up buying them and I drove one for 3 years. They looked just like M and H's DM's except they had a green stripe instead of a blue stripe. They all had 7 speeds and when we'd get a new driver I'd usually be the one to show them a little about the trucks and maybe let them make a round or two with me. I couldn't count the times I had guys tell me, "There's something wrong with that damn ten speed. When I come out of 5th into high range and back into 6th, it grinds like a SOB." Even had one idiot tell me, "We should get rid of those ragged ass macks, and get some quad axle 379 Petes. You can't tear those things up." I may be somewhat biased, but it seems that everybody that has ever told me they didn't like or appreciate Mack trucks, turned out to be a straight up knuckle dragging retard. Reckon there's a connection there?

you know thats the difference between a driver and a steering wheel holder. A driver looks for the shift pattern and doesn't assume. if no shift pattern when you go for a few rounds with the trainer you watch and see how he shifts or it shifts. Sometimes the trainer isn't worth a damn either. I've drivine alot of different trucks,trans, and motors. Still screw up when I jump into something else. But hell we all have done that forgotten what gear or hey this isn't my truck damn pattern is different or what the hell damn thing won't split in low range when you need an extra gear on the bottom end.

• Like 1

yes, that's their avatar picture isn't it? no wonder it looked familiar...now i'm embarassed that I didn't remember.

haha,,,just spotted this,,,i remember someone posting it here,,,,just another U,,,easy to forget,,,but its looking mighty fine so far .hahahaha bob