Winrock Truck Parts

rsb502

Well I spent a decent part of the day nosing around Winrock truck parts in Oliver Springs TN today and figured id make a post about it. I looked thru about 10 acres of the best kept secret in Mack Truck parts in the country. I found a tan dash speedo and tach panel for an r model, a few dozen Mack new old stock grilles and dash panels, a couple hundred Mack engines and transmissions, a KT450 Cummins and hoods for every Mack R series truck from the 60's to the 2000's. If anybody needs used Mack parts or Barry and the gang at Watts can't find a part you need call Winrock and ask for Bill, John or Casey, tell em you heard about them here. Oh and I have pics too!

post-5240-0-35257600-1372128333_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-09957500-1372128368_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-92406800-1372128398_thumb.jp

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Winrock Truck Parts 800-676-0052 email- www.winrocktruckparts.com

post-5240-0-12092500-1372128539_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-19593700-1372128570_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-98309700-1372128603_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I bet they have enough cabs to weld em together into a 5,000sq ft house! R cabs, DM cabs, RB cabs, CH cabs, CH sleeper cabs, they got em all, and you could use the hoods to roof it!

Wow, thanks for the tip... Are the prices decent or are the parts plated in invisible gold?

I got a new old stock crossmember, new old stock carrier bearing mount, grab handle, carrier bearing and driveline section for under $500, you tell me about theyre pricing, Mack wanted closer to $800 for all but the driveline and $1200 for it.

Nice. I'd be afraid to go in there this time of year....snakes.

Cant be scared Vinny, I have Rattle snakes here I guess I dont mind I just watch my feet in the tall grass, the um "lawn mower" killed two last year while I was mowing my yard, granted I have about 5 acres mowed and woods behind and to the side of the house.

Cant be scared Vinny, I have Rattle snakes here I guess I dont mind I just watch my feet in the tall grass, the um "lawn mower" killed two last year while I was mowing my yard, granted I have about 5 acres mowed and woods behind and to the side of the house.

Ehhhh. Those are the worst things on earth them snakes. We don't have any rattle snakes around here. Milk snakes and garder snakes. I still hate them. I've ran over two so far this year with my 3 wheeler, I was probably in second gear when I hit them, I was in 5th (the highest gear) in about 3 feet. I'm gone.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just for fun everybody get on google maps or google earth and look up 5535 Harrman Highway, Oliver Springs TN, 37840, then zoom in and put it on 45 degree view. I love that place theres just not enough cash in the bank and hours in the day to hang out there too long.

If anybody does decide to go to winrock for parts and needs a place to crash or store parts just say the word and my door is always open....i'm about an hour away

• Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

I was gonna holler at you on my last trip to Winrock but I was in a hurry, Bill wants to see my truck so I'll be headed there again before long and bringing the Superliner this time.