Passing the roads.

Vladislav

Vlad,it was nice to meet you and IIya.Glad you had as good of time here,as we did of meeting you and your son.Take care.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Vlad and Ilya - it was nice to meet you at Macungie. I am glad you found the USA enjoyable. You visited many interesting places and saw alot of beautiful scenery. Oh and a few Macks too. Have a safe return trip to Russia and hope to see you again soon.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Best wishes for safe travel home Vlad,wish I could have had more time to chat at Macungie! I am glad you got to at least see SOME of our beautiful country while you were here! hope to see you at a future event sometime!....................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Hello folks,

thanks again for the kind words.

I've flight back to Europe successful and now continue crossing the roads. Now at Poland. I'm mostly off the net by the way so more talks when I'll be home. But I'm not empty-handed now.

Right today I saw in Germany the motorbike with Michigan plates. With boxes stickered of all over the world. When I got back after a breakfast I had a luck to meet the owners. They were really from the States being travelled from Norway.

So the small world again!

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Oh, hell, looks like I'm back to the normal life.

Came home in Thurteday evening and found out lots of to do, carry about and pay attention to.

As a nice addition the temperature here was 90 (am I correct - 32 celsias?).

I haven't got so hot during all the holidays, last days in Europe it was mostly rain.

The flight from JFK was relatively easy with minor exceptions such as checking in 1h20m before the departue after 3 hour drive from Connecticut and $100 extra pay for overweight and oversize due to the holy crap I bought from Matt Pfahl.

Matt - great thanks, I'm really happy having that couple of brand new army truck headlights made in 1942-44(?)

Belorussian customers were not - they surprized too much seeing so much old truck stuff in the car headed to Moscow from Poland.

There were not only headlights because I spent some time in my Nederland friend's house and picked up so much so I could. As usual.

The customers forsed me to lay out everything from the car on the table. Seeing nothing interesting as drugs or guns they said Good-buy and opened the gate.

JT - the motorcycle was BMW indeed.

The only thing I was wrong it wasn't registred Michigan but Minessota.

Ken, you noted right - last time I use to remember the words describing an illness in the area of human body's back side.

post-3971-0-10463800-1372613312_thumb.jp

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012