Took the Stegich Mack Tour Today:

yup lots of stories and can tell ya where every part came from haha. the yellow tractor was actually a tandem dump we luckily got from out neighbor and saved from the scrapper, also got the light yellow one to but it was cut behind the cab so we put it on a single axle double frame and repowered it with a 673 and trd67 10 speed. the painted up yellow one still has a flathead gas and 14 speed baby quad. the red tractor I bought as a package deal, has a complete NOS nose on it fenders and inner fenders and hood, cab is a little rough. we repowered this with a 673 and 10 speed duplex also. no tow truck picture Vinny???? the R model is a 1966 and I repowered it with a 300+ and 10 speed roadranger. im currently lookin for a power steering box for it to fit the old style R model frame if anyone know of one. that's the hold up with that project. too many projects too little time and money but we have saved quite a few from the scrappers. going up to a yard next week to try to save a few B and R parts that these guys have about 6 trucks they are cutting up.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

yup lots of stories and can tell ya where every part came from haha. the yellow tractor was actually a tandem dump we luckily got from out neighbor and saved from the scrapper, also got the light yellow one to but it was cut behind the cab so we put it on a single axle double frame and repowered it with a 673 and trd67 10 speed. the painted up yellow one still has a flathead gas and 14 speed baby quad. the red tractor I bought as a package deal, has a complete NOS nose on it fenders and inner fenders and hood, cab is a little rough. we repowered this with a 673 and 10 speed duplex also. no tow truck picture Vinny???? the R model is a 1966 and I repowered it with a 300+ and 10 speed roadranger. im currently lookin for a power steering box for it to fit the old style R model frame if anyone know of one. that's the hold up with that project. too many projects too little time and money but we have saved quite a few from the scrappers. going up to a yard next week to try to save a few B and R parts that these guys have about 6 trucks they are cutting up.

Goddamit!!!!! I forgot to get a picture of the tow truck I was so excited.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

yea me to, one piece at a time. I get a last streak or have to work on the house so I cant always tinker with trucks haha. I think we have reached our maximum occupancy for trucks. don't have time for too many more but would like to save a few more.

My father painted the fenders on Matt's B613T the week before Macungie. also that truck in the barn with "32" on the cow catcher was painted 29 years ago by my father. a lot of history down there. My great grandfather bought half those trucks new from Utica Mack. and every truck down there has a story behind it. Just too many projects and not enough time or $$$$$$

• Like 1

Brian

1959 B61T

I try my best. least they are saved and not coming back as an overprice import car. I can tell you pretty much where EVERY part on those 11 B models came from over the years to piece them together. I couldn't pay attention in school tho, go figure....

• Like 1

I try my best. least they are saved and not coming back as an overprice import car. I can tell you pretty much where EVERY part on those 11 B models came from over the years to piece them together. I couldn't pay attention in school tho, go figure....

I have proof you can. I can remember every part on my U model, I can pay attention in school though.

If you need to thin the heard, I'd love to take a single axle B61 off your hands... you know... to help you out.

AND WHERE ARE THE WRECKER PICS?!

I'm sorry I was to excited I didn't get a picture of it. I remember it was a B42 made into a B61, repowered with a diesel. Right Matt? I'm sure he's got pictures of it.

yup and his name is Harry haha cause it came from Harry Bartnicks towin in Utica Ny, next to Don's ford on Rt 12. was nice and yellow and red when he had it, he even drove it all the way to Indiana before. the round parts of the wrecker body were made by Utica Boiler. shes pretty spent from spendin life towin up and down the NYS thruway. has a brand new 673 in it with a rotary pump and a brand new 10 speed duplex.