For Slpwlkr and the rest of the Chevy haters......

1958 F.W.D.

Least it's not a Toyotapet

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Least it's not a Toyotapet

Ooooooo I guess I shouldnt say then that my 1998 Toyota 4-Runner was one of the best damn vehicles I ever had before my darling wife decided to total it with 187,000 miles on it.....And not one single solitary problem with it, either.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Ooooooo I guess I shouldnt say then that my 1998 Toyota 4-Runner was one of the best damn vehicles I ever had before my darling wife decided to total it with 187,000 miles on it.....And not one single solitary problem with it, either.

Pre Toyota Toyopet..ToyoAce COE.... 3 cylinders of power :)

post-3242-0-60071900-1370279053_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

My parents were big Buick people, I just happen to lean towards Ford. My sister had 14 yrs at Ford before leaving for Italy.

Mike, I'm really American, I ride a '72 Cub Cadet!!!! Love my Cubby.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

My parents were big Buick people, I just happen to lean towards Ford. My sister had 14 yrs at Ford before leaving for Italy.

Mike, I'm really American, I ride a '72 Cub Cadet!!!! Love my Cubby.

LOL Larry.....I thought i'd come up with some kind of S%$T..... far as I know......Sears may be all rice burners also. I wanted a Cub years ago but read where MTD had bought them and was making crappy quality.

Larry I need to send you a pm.

mike

Ford built vehicles without tax payers dollars......remember when GM needed help from the Government?

I ride a Craftsman riding mower.....built in America.

mike

remember ford bailing someone out like 25-30 years ago,,,i thought it was Chrysler,,,i don't know why Chrysler is always in trouble,,,they seem to make a good product,,,think allotta people have just went jap,,,or Korean...bob

Moochie Welch got dropped off by a Detroit powered semi right before Christine mashed him in the alley, but I loved that movie way before I knew that Detroit was the way.

Ben and I would be happy to donate a classic 2-stroke plate to help with your social climbing if necessary.

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Ken, I was looking at "newer" tractors about 6-7 yr agos to replace the POS riding "thing" I had. I coughed at the price of those plastic wannabees they make today. Some things are cool, but all the PITA safeties I don't want. Christ, you ever try to back up a new tractor. Got turn the key, push a button, turn off the deck, pat your head and rub your stomach. Good gawd!!! It would take days to mow my yard that that rate. My '72 14 hp hydro Cub runs like a champ, looks like it was well taken care in the beginning of it's life. I had a '66 10 hp growing up, so I know what I wanted again. I walked into a deal and couldn't say no.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I run a 1976 Gravely, all cast iron gear drive and USA made. This thing is a tank and already outlasted anything new.

gravely029.jpg

Gravely022.jpg

We had a very old Gravely up at our place in the Catskills. My father cleared all he property with it. It had dual wheels as well.T his machine would kill you as it had no safeties on the shuttle controls. So basically it would run over the top of you and keep going. Many of times my father got pulled into the brush with it. Good machine though. I was going to sell it to a cop from Mahwah,NJ who restores them but the machine went with the property when my father sold it two years ago.