PennDOT rigs/plows

What's that on the ground, is that the foam they spray when planes crash?

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 2 weeks later...
What's that on the ground, is that the foam they spray when planes crash?

PennDOT throws that stuff down and scrapes it back up as a way of enhancing pothole development. This practice ensures job security in the warmer months.

The pretreatment? It's salt water

next winter try to have a video of the snow comming out the plow

I'd have some to share, I took a lot, but my old phone fell in the snow and took a shit on me. Lost some 1500 pictures. Next winter I will for sure. I can't go crazy posting because you can get in some trouble for using the phone whe driving. Especially working for the government. Lol

I'd have some to share, I took a lot, but my old phone fell in the snow and took a shit on me. Lost some 1500 pictures. Next winter I will for sure. I can't go crazy posting because you can get in some trouble for using the phone whe driving. Especially working for the government. Lol

I just bought myself a DASH CAM for about $22,00 us so bye bye problems !! just turn it and shoot pics and or video .

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Picture of new 2013 Granite purchase by PennDOT with MP8 and Allison Transmission. Hope to get better and more pictures soon. {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif photo.JPG

They are putting the brine tanks between the body and cab like they new internationals. Makes sense. Suprising it's automatic, word was we were going back to manual Mack's with the new contract

Granite Fan 713

Great pictures on tri-axles. Normal Penn DOT purchase couple hundreds of trucks every year. They have policy to keep a dump truck for 12 years and after that auction they off. Bulk of truck order every year is single axle basic a class 7/ baby class 8. Will love to see Mack get the order for those single axle trucks. A great way to promote Mack Granite MHD model

• Like 2