8 B models found in Phila.

I'll be going back on Saturday.The dump body on the green one is full of doors,fenders,rad and other body parts.I don't really need anything but I just like to look at all the stuff he has.I am going to see what he would let one of the complete trucks go for.

Don't know if any of you guys have seen it,or if its even still there,but I used to see a B-Model tractor sitting by the water treatment plant down by the airport,sat there for YEARS! looked to be in pretty good shape from what I could see,but I haven't been up that way in quite a while.........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Here are the last 2 pic from this morning trip.They are of a Mack B20.The cab is in great shape.I am going to work on the owner to sell it to me,he says someone else wants it.It has a gas engine that doesn't run.I would like to make it into a stake body to haul one of my antique caterpillars around on.

post-628-0-63599000-1368309551_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I have been thinking the same thing Joe.But how sets of hoods do we really need the same with fenders and any other good parts that are there.Frames,axles, rears would most likely sit around for years before someone would need them.What I'm thinking of doing is what the fellow offered your dad,take the one green truck totally and get the parts he needs then scrap what left.Let me ask the fellow members here the question,How many of you all need parts and what do you need.There was a fellow on here that was looking for glovebox hingles,you still need them?