Diamond Reo on Ebay

h67st

i gotta get rid of the pair would prefer to sell or parts em but in the end we might have to run em over the scale i had hoped to put the 250 & the od13 in the single axle but i got to much goin on and theyve waited long enough but that lil gas reo looks nice

post-6571-0-89211600-1366764481_thumb.jp

This is actually a pretty solid looking truck...I don't think I've ever seen a Roadranger behind a gas engine.

Neighbor of mine in Jersey had a 75 Chevy straight truck with a 427 CI. gas engine,backed by a 13 speed road-Ranger,dont recall ever seeing another...............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

the 8 speed Road Ranger was real popular in gassers years ago,also.I just sold a IH Fleetstar with a RT610 behind a V8 gas,and like a couple said,that little 13 speed was in alot of Chevy's and IH gassers,I've drove a couple and as I remember,you shifted them more like a 15 speed.

Yep that's how the pattern is more like a 15. I have never had any problems with that trans been running it since 87 from new. You never run out of any gears. Had a RT110 specced in her but changed our minds at the last second.

Rob

yup 8 speeds were popular with gas jobs. my grandfathers 58 WC22T had the bigger gas engine with a 10 speed step o matic originally that was junk and the White Garage replace it with an 8 speed RR when the truck was about a year old. still have the truck . was sold and bought and sold and bought and traded for one of our original B42T's that was in a junkyard then bought back again and sold, then we found it again in the paper for sale 25 years later, knew it was the same truck cause it had the 8 speed listed in the paper

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg