The New Interstater Cab

Just my opinion,(and i'm sure i'll hear about it) but i think the F-Model was one of the best modern Macks ever built,second only to the R-Model. Great pictures,brochures thanks for posting them!..........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

The f-model has to be the best looking cab over made. I bet you'd never forget your coffee or soda after tipping the cab the first time and having a mess to clean up. :loldude:

LOL! that was the scourge of the cabover! best remember to yard-up all your S*it BEFORE tilting the cab! many is the time i saw a TV,thermos,dogs,cats,occaisionally a second driver,up against the windshield!..................................Mark

• Like 2

Just my opinion,(and i'm sure i'll hear about it) but i think the F-Model was one of the best modern Macks ever built,second only to the R-Model. Great pictures,brochures thanks for posting them!..........................................Mark

right there with ya man,,,i remember when all the main arteries in and out of new york,new jersey,,conn,,and mass were packed with those trucks,,,nice memories...bob
  • Like 1

LOL! that was the scourge of the cabover! best remember to yard-up all your S*it BEFORE tilting the cab! many is the time i saw a TV,thermos,dogs,cats,occaisionally a second driver,up against the windshield!..................................Mark

One time we were lowering the cab on a K100 Kenworth, the shift lever pushed a small fire extinguisher out of its bracket and the valve broke off of the extinguisher. The inside of that cab filled with what looked like white smoke, we thought it was on fire! That white powder was in every stinkin crack of that cab.

One time we were lowering the cab on a K100 Kenworth, the shift lever pushed a small fire extinguisher out of its bracket and the valve broke off of the extinguisher. The inside of that cab filled with what looked like white smoke, we thought it was on fire! That white powder was in every stinkin crack of that cab.

I remember once my Dad locked his keys inside his cabover Freightliner,we jacked up the cab,and went through the shift tower hole with a wire hanger,fished the keys out of the ignition switch.later on after explaining the whole story,my Mom said "why did'nt you just get the EXTRA keys out of the nightstand next to the bed?"..........................................Mark

• Like 1

I remember once my Dad locked his keys inside his cabover Freightliner,we jacked up the cab,and went through the shift tower hole with a wire hanger,fished the keys out of the ignition switch.later on after explaining the whole story,my Mom said "why did'nt you just get the EXTRA keys out of the nightstand next to the bed?"..........................................Mark

You guys needed a challenge to achieve right? Haha

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg