R for sale in Bridgeport CT

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/3605863030.html

Does anyone know anything about this R in Bridgeport Ct that's for sale? I planned on calling the owner today but got busy and its a bit too late to call at almost midnight. I am at a disadvantage since I don't know much about these things so I wouldn't know what to ask besides the standard questions like which engine, what transmission, miles and what it needs. The price is right in the range I am comfortable paying for a hobby truck.

Any advice would be useful.

someone has reworked her a little but every Mack has been. it has the marker lights in the headlight panels but also on the sides of the fenders so someone did this. i think they were only in the headlight panels for 2-3 years 65-67 or 68 i think. kinda like the B model dog on the hood haha. looks pretty nice except probably didnt come with a Cumapart in it

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I looked at it last weekend, for all of about 2 minutes. The cummins 855 is a transplant, hood doesn't fit right, rusty. Has a 9 or 10 now used to have an 18 spd guy said if it don't sell its going to Haiti. he says he sends a bunch there. looked at a couple other things he had and he wants bad money for everything that is basically junk.

Don Hancock

I looked at it last weekend, for all of about 2 minutes. The cummins 855 is a transplant, hood doesn't fit right, rusty. Has a 9 or 10 now used to have an 18 spd guy said if it don't sell its going to Haiti. he says he sends a bunch there. looked at a couple other things he had and he wants bad money for everything that is basically junk.

Did he have any U models?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

god dont you love the guys that want to sell something sooooo bad but have something for sale at an unrealistic price for condition and wont dicker and give you the age old line,''if i dont sell it im gonna scrap it or export it'' ok then scrap it or export it? i dont care, just makes the ones left worth more money.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Didn't see any U's Vinny. We had to meet the guy at his yard in one of the worst sections of BPT, then he said we had to ride with him to where the truck was because the guy didn't want anyone on his property. Then when we get there he says he don't have a key to the gate so we have to walk through some woods to get in. A real cluster all around.

Don Hancock