L Model Mack parts for sale

paulromano

A friend of mine has an assortment of L Model Mack parts for sale. Parts include: a 707 gas motor (partially disassembled ) 5 speed overdrive transmission, 5.13 rear end, whole grill (non chrome), radiator, hood, open cab (no doors), partial pump, driveshafts, windshield, bed (real long), real good fenders (wide front and rear) and other stuff. These parts are from a changeover and he would rather not scrap them.

Contact Charlie Hatfield at: hatfieldc@insightbb.com or cell phone/text: 502-939-8883.

post-2291-0-99345400-1362803409_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...

I interested earlier in a steering wheel and a pair of headlights with top parks.

Just remember my need although suppose that stuff is difficult to get.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

hey bigrigclassics , if you need the '85' for your 'L', cal little makes new ones ,he is in Hummelstown pa.

And he will be at the Spring Melt and Macungie. He always has those with him.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I have a fuel pump off a B85 and also a 5 speed transmission. I do not know what model 5 speed, but can find out. Make me an offer. I am in Pennsylvania. The truck above is in Kentucky or I would have bought it. It would cost too much to ship. Mike

Thanks; I'll have to check my build sheets. The IH is coming along, but it's really starting to drag out. Probably time to put it aside for awhile. I'll post some pics pretty soon.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

• 4 weeks later...

Truck is still available, but with scrap prices going up, will soon be gone. There is a possibility that some parts can be saved rather than the whole truck. Also there might be a possibility of a group of us going to Macungie this year. If there is any interest in any or all, please contact me and tell me what you want! I hate to scrap good parts, but it needs to go! Owner need his garage space back.

Truck is still available, but with scrap prices going up, will soon be gone. There is a possibility that some parts can be saved rather than the whole truck. Also there might be a possibility of a group of us going to Macungie this year. If there is any interest in any or all, please contact me and tell me what you want! I hate to scrap good parts, but it needs to go! Owner need his garage space back.

Where is scrap going up??Been steadily dropping here.