L Model Mack parts for sale

paulromano

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like all apparatus you could order what you wanted on a rig. Kittery was ahead of the curve to order individual gauges for each outlet. My 52 75A from Richmond, VA has individual outlet gauges as well.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

• 2 weeks later...

Loadstar, your 750 pump is piped for 1000 or four discharges. Those crafty New Englanders knew that the pump makers sometime used the same pump body for both 750 and 1000 gpm applications. If they paid the smaller price of an extra discharge, they got a unrated 1000 gal pump for cheap money. The truck would still be Underwriter rated as a 750. You pump panel has four discharge gauges on the top row and the intake and master pump pressure gauge on the bottom. The gauge with the missing glass is your intake gauge. I may have one, will look around and let you know.

Loadstar, your 750 pump is piped for 1000 or four discharges. Those crafty New Englanders knew that the pump makers sometime used the same pump body for both 750 and 1000 gpm applications. If they paid the smaller price of an extra discharge, they got a unrated 1000 gal pump for cheap money. The truck would still be Underwriter rated as a 750. You pump panel has four discharge gauges on the top row and the intake and master pump pressure gauge on the bottom. The gauge with the missing glass is your intake gauge. I may have one, will look around and let you know.

Thanks Paul....Some great information!!! Something i would have never thought of. If you have a gauge.. even if its a little different, but still a stewart warner that would be great. I could swap out the glass and the needle.... Thanks

The hood, fenders, grille shell, louvers, shroud, steering wheel, and front bumper are sold. rear pump flange, brake vacuum chamber are gone. Radiator, engine, transmission, diff are still available. Wheels, tires, cab and rear body still available. If you are looking for a complete truck, we do not have one. If you are looking for some parts, I might be able to help. We will be scrapping out the truck mid-July, possibly keeping the engine, trans, and a few other items. Please contact me soon if you are interested!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...