International 4400

tkobes43

Still for sale! Needs to be sold within 11 days as my deposit of my f550 runs out... Lowered the price drastically... Need a quick sell

Call me with questions, 862-266-0632

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-International-4400-EX-Cab-Semi-/170999139456?forcev4exp=true#ht_990wt_1167

Thanks

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Hell I just quoted the Superliner it was only $4800/yr for 500mi radius and that's liability and cargo to pull my 35tn lowboy. You need to contact a good insurance company direct or call the OOIDA and go thru them it can't be $65000/yr there's no way that's more than I paid for 2 tractors, 3 trailers and a triaxle dump.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I said the same thing and went on progressive just to see what they said for him. That came in at $71,000 a year. I nearly collapsed when I had seen that. When Tom told me $65,000 I though that was BS then I checked for myself and sure as heck he was right.

If any of you have a good ins guy, send him a message with their info so he can shop around. I hate to see the IH go. That's a great looking truck.

I could go elsewhere and get it cheaper but I got my tags and insurance thru the company I am leased to. Upside it gets deducted out of my settlements and never worry about missing a payment. Downside I can probably find cheaper elsewhere

last month I checked on ins for a truck and lowboy trailer at progressive for local less than 500 miles and it was just under $1000 per month nothing down, the truck deal fell through so I am still searching, not for insurance but at truck and trailer. I am right down the road from OOIDA so I may check with them if I can find a truck in my price range.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

One things for sure if fuel prices don't get ya insurance will sooner or later.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I'm not an insurance agent or even associated with insurance in any way other than paying the premiums but a lot of factors are involved with the cost. Location of the vehicle, driving record, DUI, age of driver and credit score to name a few critical factors. I am 65, have had my CDL for only two years, have had my authority for less than two years, an impeccable driving record and a credit score of 800 plus. My insurance costs $5400 per year. This is for a 2000 Mack Vision with million dollar coverage, load coverage and trailer interchange insurance to meet the requirements of a major Trucking company. This is thru Artisan Insurance which is part of Progressive. It should have been $6500 but I paid for it with one payment rather than several payments and saved $1000.

All factors have to be applied to determine the rate.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

You cannot compare business insurance to truck insurance. When I owned my business, ( funeral home, cemetery monument company and burial vault company) my business insurance was about half of what I pay for one truck. These are not low risk businesses either. The average jury award for cremating the wrong person is over 10 million dollars.

Denny

330-550-6020

How could you cremate the wrong person, and why does it happen enough there are statistics?

Many times when it happens the body is misidentified by the coroner's office, hospital or large volume funeral home. The family wants immediate cremation in place of calling hours and funeral so there is no viewing of the deceased to discover the mistake. Although I'm retired, I still maintain my funeral director's license and have to take continuing education classes to so. This past fall I attended a seminar on cremation and that figure was stated. It is very rare when it happens but unfortunately it does.

Denny

330-550-6020