mack museum info packet

Rudy: You want to send an email to Don Schumaker at mack.museum@macktrucks.com

Give the VIN of your truck, and your full street mailing address. They will take about 8 weeks or so to get back to you; but it's well worth the wait, trust me. And as the others have said, send them some coin, I suggest minimum of $40 or 50 bucks- when you get your package you will understand why.

Good luck.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I think the backog is for mailed materials. If you request your info to be returned in an email you will get it much quicker. I had the info (7 pages) on my MH in a couple of hours last year.

Email if you just want the build/spec sheet. By "snail mail" you get a boat load of information, booklets, and some manuals.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I guess I should of done this last year already,I been itching to know some things about my truck like if the engine is original and weather it was a dump or mixer and may be who bought it originally. I was told that they can print out attachments for my truck like the air brake system and power steering system. Thanks again guys for all your imput.

Rudy

I guess I should of done this last year already,I been itching to know some things about my truck like if the engine is original and weather it was a dump or mixer and may be who bought it originally. I was told that they can print out attachments for my truck like the air brake system and power steering system. Thanks again guys for all your imput. Rudy

Mack's recordkeeping was impeccable, however it's not guaranteed; there is a very good chance that with your VIN they can and will get you VIN-specific build sheets, driveline pick sheets (inlcuding SN's) and the purchasing customer and dealer it was sold through, among the wealth of other information they provided. See my previous post for the contact name and email, and yes there is a wait of approx 8 weeks but well worth it.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Mack's recordkeeping was impeccable, however it's not guaranteed; there is a very good chance that with your VIN they can and will get you VIN-specific build sheets, driveline pick sheets (inlcuding SN's) and the purchasing customer and dealer it was sold through, among the wealth of other information they provided. See my previous post for the contact name and email, and yes there is a wait of approx 8 weeks but well worth it.

Thanks for posting the email link.

Rudy