The Grand Poobah (Barry) birthday

hatcity

Sorry Mike,

a few weeks ago I stopped by Watts Mack on the way home from Pittsburgh. I went in and said "hi there, i'm Mike, and i'm here to collect my winnings".

Watts Mack said "nice to meet you Mike, here you go!" Then they handed me a large bag of cash, some hats,T-shirts, tools, clocks, a new Rawhide with a big sleeper,505,18 spd, and a Watt's Mack pen. Nice stuff.

When they said "by the way Mike, could we just take a quick look at your ID?" I said "thanks guys, gotta go, see-ya, bye!" and jumped in the red anteater and took off down rt. 22 at a high rate of speed.

Hmmm, that explains the new security guard.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Sorry Mike,

a few weeks ago I stopped by Watts Mack on the way home from Pittsburgh. I went in and said "hi there, i'm Mike, and i'm here to collect my winnings".

Watts Mack said "nice to meet you Mike, here you go!" Then they handed me a large bag of cash, some hats,T-shirts, tools, clocks, a new Rawhide with a big sleeper,505,18 spd, and a Watt's Mack pen. Nice stuff.

When they said "by the way Mike, could we just take a quick look at your ID?" I said "thanks guys, gotta go, see-ya, bye!" and jumped in the red anteater and took off down rt. 22 at a high rate of speed.

Mike is gonna be pissed when he reads that you have his pen.

• Like 1

Jim

Have a Great Belated Birthday!! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Sorry Mike,

Hmm hadn't talked to your or N.C. Joe in a bit there Tom ya must had been holding out on me :loldude:

As I mentioned on fb Barry happy bday bud . hope it was a good one .

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Hmm hadn't talked to your or N.C. Joe in a bit there Tom ya must had been holding out on me :loldude:

As I mentioned on fb Barry happy bday bud . hope it was a good one .

Hi Mack, I talked to Joe a couple of times on the phone this week. He'd been to Oklahoma City and was on the way back to get a boat to take to Georgia.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Sorry Mike,

LOL.....Hey Barry.....mind if I send you some of my great tasting, to die for BBQ Sauce, for all the gifts I won?

That ought to win his heart and he thinks the sauce was OD's sauce.........he'll never know. HA HA HA.

mike

Ya Tom hadn't talk to him much this week . I changed phones (my phone # still the same ) & lost most of my contacts . I Fourtunly had yours & Joe's # wrote down on a pad w/ some other #'s .

last time I talked to him was last week he ran to the Show me state (Mo.)

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Thanks everyone! I'm starting to feel as old as some of these trucks! LOL!

Sorry for the slow reply...I just got finished replying to all the Facebook wishes!

Mike...I still have your 12 days of Christmas prize! It's good for at least 6 months!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Sorry for the slow reply...I just got finished replying to all the Facebook wishes!

Mike...I still have your 12 days of Christmas prize! It's good for at least 6 months!

Holy mackle!.. you mean we can be up to all sorts of shenanigans here and you won't even notice for weeks?.. Who knew?..

It's ok Barry that your feeling older. Ya might want to talk to Vinny and see what he uses to cheer him up. This where hatcity's photo of Vinny goes. I just hope you can keep up with the drain cleaner when taking a shower. Nothing like all of your hair going down the drains at your age.

I hope it all comes out in the wash.

mike

It's ok Barry that your feeling older. Ya might want to talk to Vinny and see what he uses to cheer him up. This where hatcity's photo of Vinny goes. I just hope you can keep up with the drain cleaner when taking a shower. Nothing like all of your hair going down the drains at your age.

mike

:huh:

mike

:huh:

scratcher.gif

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"