Had to scratch my big head today

Jumped in Killer today, turned key on, hit starter button, just couldnt get enough power to turn him over good to crunk. I cleaned battery terminals, load tested batteries, they were hot. Tried it again,,nothing. Cleaned grounds on frame, crawled under and cleaned cables on starter,,,nothing. Barely would turn over. Scratched my head, my ass, picked my nose coupla times,,,decided starter must be going out and dragging bad. I crawled back under to pull starter, then noticed and remembered at same time battery wires going to backside of button on firewall. I backed pickup up to side of killer to stand on tailgate and opened hood and lo and behold,,never seen so much corrosion before. i took all wires off and sanded them up good, put back together and Killer spun over like button on outhouse door! And to think i almost pulled starter. Oh well,,,I hate to be losing my memory and slowly slipping away. Somebody call Hazmat. randyp

Now if you had one of them new Electric company jumpers ,you probably could started Killer, charged you watch, cel phone and camera in one big FLASH....

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Scratched my head, my ass, picked my nose coupla times,,, randyp
Of the 3 hairs on my head? You really wanna see those? (no, cousin U, gotta gets me a new camera) randyp

No need for pictures. Your descriptions are easy to visualize.....unfortunately.

Glad it was a simple fix!

• Like 1

Jim

randyp, it is better to use your wife's fingers instead of yours next time you are in need. Better do this while she is asleep.

mike

heh heh heh,,,now thas a new one i hadnt thought of Mike! Have you been way up in that thin atmosphere again too long lately? LOL,,,randyp

heh heh heh,,,now thas a new one i hadnt thought of Mike! Have you been way up in that thin atmosphere again too long lately? LOL,,,randyp

Yes sir randyp. It's a great place to be. I can look down on some of the folks and all of a sudden I feel a good piss coming on. I guess i'm going to have to change brands of beer, back to the Bull, Schlitts Malt Liquar.

mike

Yes sir randyp. It's a great place to be. I can look down on some of the folks and all of a sudden I feel a good piss coming on. I guess i'm going to have to change brands of beer, back to the Bull, Schlitts Malt Liquar.

mike

We dont want no yeller rain in Texas, smells bad on our campfires. randyp