Burned up trucks in Bayonne NJ APA Logistics

JTFormula

Hey vinny had that been your U model that burned up, would it still be funny? I think not! How would u like it if a person laughed at something bad happening to your truck. We've supported and helped u this whole time vinny how about showing some support for those drivers that can't work because they lost their livelihood .

No, it would not be funny. I do feel bad for the guy because he cant make money for awhile, I never said that was funny. I just thought it was funny that a Pete malfunctioned, and I thought it was funny because when I saw it I thought of this thread because we were just talking about off brand trucks that burned up. I didnt think Id offend anyone, sorry. I never said I thought the guy loosing his livelyhood was funny.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

• 3 months later...

I don't grasp what the one next to the waterproof was since that one was toast.

Vin - whether or not waterproof, Pete, freightshaker etc its still a truck, some ones livelyhood, and its cash lost. APA might need insurance to hide the trucks for current price however currently you have got to interchange let's imagine $200,000 in used instrumentality, there square measure multiple individuals not driving that mean not operating. Not everybody here features a waterproof they drive everyday.
----------------------

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

I don't grasp what the one next to the waterproof was since that one was toast.

Vin - whether or not waterproof, Pete, freightshaker etc its still a truck, some ones livelyhood, and its cash lost. APA might need insurance to hide the trucks for current price however currently you have got to interchange let's imagine $200,000 in used instrumentality, there square measure multiple individuals not driving that mean not operating. Not everybody here features a waterproof they drive everyday.

----------------------

2013 MERCEDES BENZ SL-CLASS

huh?..wtf...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Vinny, your post, even in bad taste :whistling: ,has found some good in an odd way. It shows the class of collector, drivers,truck lovers on this board, top notch. :notworthy: Knowing you, nothing bad was meant by the post, maybe you hit "POST" before you read it over once or twice.

Vinny, your post, even in bad taste :whistling: ,has found some good in an odd way. It shows the class of collector, drivers,truck lovers on this board, top notch. :notworthy: Knowing you, nothing bad was meant by the post, maybe you hit "POST" before you read it over once or twice.

I don't know that was a long time ago. I was young and stupid. :-). Thanks though haha.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

There is burned out Vision for sell overhere.

Looks like driver heated up something in it at the winter time.

Owner says papers are correct.

Have no ideas on what to do with it.

$10000

http://trucks.auto.ru/artic/used/sale/3094906-cc4c4c.html

post-3971-0-37101500-1368911416.jpg

post-3971-0-71483200-1368911438.jpg

post-3971-0-58668900-1368911448.jpg

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I think it was from the same bunch as the one below and was '02.

There are some of by the same brown color here.

My mind was to import CH from the States with no rear end and put it together.

Looks like the story would come to the price of another running Vision here plus 5-6 month of work.

Can do it if I want CH too much but I don't really need a work dog.

post-3971-0-53635200-1368989551.jpg

Vlad,this looks like an old Warrior Express truck,they went out of business few years ago,i believe they were based in Charles City,Virginia. I found a few pictures for comparison,but am un-able to post them here (don't want another shit-storm from the "hanks" !)...........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Mark, interesting fact.

One more point to remember that every thing has its origin.

And yes, we don't need to hit a "stuff" to a fan.

Vlad,this looks like an old Warrior Express truck,they went out of business few years ago,i believe they were based in Charles City,Virginia. I found a few pictures for comparison,but am un-able to post them here (don't want another shit-storm from the "hanks" !)...........................Mark

That's what it looks like all right. My oldest son used to drive a dump truck that used to be a Warrior Express truck. He drives a Western Star dump now for a different company.

I just checked his facebook page, he didn't have any pictures of it either, just the Western Star.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.