1985 R 688ST

Denny

No longer in the business. Selling my R Model, 1985, E6 350,36inch bunk,Mack 9sp.,rebuilt 4.42 carriers on 3 leaf suspension,230 inch wb.,new sliding 5th wheel,new radiator,new front tires,new paint.new injector pump,lines,and injectors.Many small things done also. All this done in 08. Nice inside and out,tan interior, red paint. Drives straight down the road.The work is already done,$21,000, you can drive it home.Can't rebuild one up for that money now!Can send some pictures email if you like..Evenings ph. 217-756-3114

21,000 ..... No computer no EGR no EPA exh. filter that you have to clean every 250,000 mi no TPS!! All you need is a small tool box and some wire an rope an hope! If I was lookin for one truck to own and run in a 300 mi area, would rather spend 21,000 $$$ for a KISS truck like this one then a newer one cause the older these new computer trucks get the bigger the prob's!!

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

Man! thats a sharp looking truck,wish i was in the market,or i'd jump on it! but 21 K's a little steep for my "hobby" truck budget! doubt you'll have nuch trouble selling it,you just dont see this set-up for sale very often anymore.................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

21,000 ..... No computer no EGR no EPA exh. filter that you have to clean every 250,000 mi no TPS!! All you need is a small tool box and some wire an rope an hope! If I was lookin for one truck to own and run in a 300 mi area, would rather spend 21,000 $$$ for a KISS truck like this one then a newer one cause the older these new computer trucks get the bigger the prob's!!

BULLHUSK

You buy it Ernie,an i'll drive it! LOL!.......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...