International Transtar II Wanted

tkobes43

Quite a hoof for you, but here's one from Craigslist: http://westky.craigslist.org/grd/3499615880.html

attachicon.gif ih.png

I go through Blytheville alot, next trip north I'll post to see if anybody has anything coming north. Had 22 feet of deck left last trip with 6k on board.Almost posted "space available" Larado Tx. to Maine. I drove one of those a long long time ago. New Orleans to Covington to Baton Rouge La.

I'm a 4070 A guy. The B's are alright, but not my favorite. Here is a picture of mine. 1973 with a 400 big cam cummins and double overdrive 13 speed. It is a lot of fun to drive. I bob tailed out the the ATHS show in Indiana last year. I'm not that great at shifting it though. The other truck is my 1950 Autocar C90D. It has a flat head gas 501 and a 5 and a 2.

post-7810-0-76691700-1357588678_thumb.jp

I did see a 4070 B this summer at a shop in Lehight County PA, but don't know if it was for sale.

Mike

• Like 1

does he still have this truck?

Tom

Sorry, long gone back in early 90's. Had a 400/13 spd.

Tucker Equipment? Sounds like Brayden Tuckers place. NEO ATHS Chapter member, Mack Pack member. Drives a green MH to shows.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"