Mack Pictures From the Bus Ride:

I have been hesitant to admit that I eat that out of fear of losing Man Points.

A word on that: I had gastric bypass surgery this past May 30. It's now part of my new diet. I eat two of them a day to get protien. I have lost a total of 120+ pounds. No more high blood pressue. Dibetes is in complete remission. No more snoring/sleep apnea. No more back pain (2 herniated discs from 1994 injury) because of weight loss. Many many problems have gone away, not to mention the fact that I feel FUCKING OUTSTANDING!!!!!

If eating Chobani removes man points, so be it!!!! Besides it tastes good, especially when you dump some high-protien crushed granola into it!!!!

• Like 2

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I tried yogurt once, about 30 or so years ago. I didn't know if it had spoiled or if it was supposed to taste like it did. Haven't tried it since.

I dont like it either,my wife eats it all the time. One time i needed to lose some weight i tried "Slim-fast" you talk about something that tastes bad?! had to add a scoop of vaniller ice cream,then with that its almost edible!.....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

A word on that: I had gastric bypass surgery this past May 30. It's now part of my new diet. I eat two of them a day to get protien. I have lost a total of 120+ pounds. No more high blood pressue. Dibetes is in complete remission. No more snoring/sleep apnea. No more back pain (2 herniated discs from 1994 injury) because of weight loss. Many many problems have gone away, not to mention the fact that I feel FUCKING OUTSTANDING!!!!!

If eating Chobani removes man points, so be it!!!! Besides it tastes good, especially when you dump some high-protien crushed granola into it!!!!

Congratulations on your progress! I can imagine how rewarding this be to you.

I'm on hiatus for the holidays but have still managed to stay in the "halfway there" range on my way to a 35-40 lb weight loss. Still gotta be careful to not go overboard and undo what I've accomplished so far. My concern about the man points comes from my choosing to eat yogurt not for health reasons, but because I liked it!

Jim

Yes, Congrats F W D! I had to drop 30 pounds & lower my sugar too,and yogurt instead of EDY'S helped that situation! Like You & Jim said,If eating Chobani removes "Man Points",so be it.I just don't want them lobbing off toes and then feet! Glad you are feeling great! :twothumbsup:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I know a great way to lose weight, go to the desert! I left to go overseas and I weighed 176lbs, I came back I weighed 148 and thats eating high protein DFAC food and MRE's! 130+ degrees and body armor will sweat whatever you got off!

• Like 2

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I know a great way to lose weight, go to the desert! I left to go overseas and I weighed 176lbs, I came back I weighed 148 and thats eating high protein DFAC food and MRE's! 130+ degrees and body armor will sweat whatever you got off!

Im like 145 right now. About 5'10. Alot of people think Im like 14 or 15, but Im still 12.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I'll see if I can find it- might be stuffed in the closet...or under the couch...behind the refrigerator...

Check the deep freeze.....could have got lost in there

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Anytime i lose something,it's usually in that little space behind the drivers seat and the front of the sleeper,never fails! i just found a delicious hamburger i had almost forgot about!..........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Anytime i lose something,it's usually in that little space behind the drivers seat and the front of the sleeper,never fails! i just found a delicious hamburger i had almost forgot about!..........................................Mark

Dammit, that's better than finding a $20 bill that you left in your coat last winter!

Jim