Mack Pictures From the Bus Ride:

Your right they are crappy pictures!, ha lol I never seem to be ready to take pics when I pass the Dogs here, I have passed the same Black Rawhide pulling a drop deck on I-24 4 times and never have gotten a pic. Keep up the good work only clean the lens next time,lol.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Yeah they fog up quick, been there had a few Blue Bird with 8.3 Cummins all the way, heres the 93 and the 2010.

post-5240-0-45460600-1355881889_thumb.jp

post-5240-0-89526600-1355881927_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

JUNK, I have tried Thomas they just arent as heavily built and when you run a 90 passenger bus 100miles a day they need to hold up, the 93 had a 8.3 210hp Cummins and allison 4spd with 4.10 rears the 2010 has a 8.3 ISC 285hp with a 5spd allison and 4.89 rears, gotta have power to haul a high school football team and their gear, those buses weigh in about 36000 loaded, both had 13,200 front axles and 23,000 rears.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

No, Im not a window licker guys. I ride the regular bus.

Window licker? LMAO! never heard that before! now i need a helmet,cause i spit out my Pepsi,and damn-near jackknifed my chair! good one Vin!..............................................Mark
  • Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

post-4436-0-94317300-1355963040.gif

JUST FREAKING WRONG!!!!! (

JUST FREAKING WRONG!!!!! (

(also why I dont hav e a webcam)
  • Like 1

Every time I have enough money saved for a webcam it's time to buy a new keyboard.

Goo Gone will get that cleaned right up for ya!