truck racing

speerk

How bout a Duramax diesel, they make tons of power when done right........

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Sonny Trapp, from over Jersey way handed me my hat. That barndoor runs mid 15's all day. It's awesome to watch. He puts it on the gov'nr and let's it fly. I have some video, but need to get it tranferred to computer. BTW, the ol dog only goes about 26's at 49 mph LOL!! He runs 15's at 80 mph!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

That's ok Larry. Fast is not what everthing is about. I like it ( LOW & SLOW ) it's from the movie CARS. Everyone should watch that animated movie. It has some nice memories of the 50's in it.

Larry, just concentrate on making the Galaxie run fast. It is easier to find engine parts for. LOL

Honest!

mike

That's ok Larry. Fast is not what everthing is about. I like it ( LOW & SLOW ) it's from the movie CARS. Everyone should watch that animated movie. It has some nice memories of the 50's in it.

Larry, just concentrate on making the Caddy run fast. It is easier to find engine parts for. LOL

Honest!

mike

post-1374-0-24514300-1355178276_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

OD your are asking for trouble. Larry is a die hard FORD (and Mack) man!

P.S. Put a FORD emblem on the front and maybe he will not notice! Stranger things have happened.

oh...well, that might be his girl friend's car or something. or it could be his pimpmobile, only driven when he doesn't want to attract attention to himself.

Tom, I have been wondering what Larry's g/f might look like. Do you have a photo with her in it beside her car? When I visited Larry, I think he had her hid in the closet or deep in back of the garage working on the Mack? I was hoping she would have fixed us some cookies and milk for my long trip home.

mike

Tom, I have been wondering what Larry's g/f might look like. Do you have a photo with her in it beside her car? When I visited Larry, I think he had her hid in the closet or deep in back of the garage working on the Mack? I was hoping she would have fixed us some cookies and milk for my long trip home.

mike

I do have one older picture of when she rode down the track with Larry for the first time.

post-1374-0-56481800-1355190685_thumb.jp

I do have one older picture of when she rode down the track with Larry for the first time.

post-1374-0-56481800-1355190685_thumb.jp

Oh...don't forget the old classic. You pull over and let me out of this thing, cause I want to go home. Ahh, did you notice the two beer coolers under the front bumper? Great way to keep the beverages cool.

mike