Today's U model Things and Other Happenings:

Well, my day started out with Papa and I firing up the old Ford, and me driving it out back and parking it. Then we had to tow the old blue Dodge with the backhoe because she needs a starter silinoid. So I steered it while Papa towed me backwords. Then we fired up the ole U685, and let her warm up a bit. Then Papa told me to drive it around a bit because it loads up. So I took her around and around a couple times, then Papa put her in the barn. We also tightened the top of the air cleaner down, and put the passenger mirror bracket on.

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. You wouldn't want to upset the Village People.

Vlad, If you don't Know, they were a really bad band. They make for some great Halloween costumes though.

Mike

Thank you guys, jokes is one more level of understanding for me.

I'm glad that I initialized the joke but haven't got a fool look.

Haven't know anything about that band though.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Thank you guys, jokes is one more level of understanding for me.

I'm glad that I initialized the joke but haven't got a fool look.

Haven't know anything about that band though.

There was a song called YMCA which was huge on the radio in the 70's and is still unfortunately played at every wedding for some ungodly reason. I am sure you can look it up on the innerwebs to hear it.

• Like 1

young mans christian association,,,its a chain of original gymasiums before health clubs,,,they have swimming pools showers workout rooms and lockers,,,and yes ymca,is a four letter word to me,,,too much excersize...for me hahahahahahahahahahahha...bob

Y-M-C-A ??

I heared it many times, always thinking WHAT DOES IT MEAN ????

Young Men's Christian Association - intended to provide cheap temporary accommodations and resources in urban areas to young boys

I stayed at the YMCA in Waterloo, IA many many years ago...I slept with one eye open!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! That made my shity day alot better!!!!!!!!!!! Thats a U615 tooo!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU. You guys dont even want to know about my day.....

You're right. So don't even start

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian