what would this truck be worth and where can it might go on show case

Whats it worth?

Does it run? all parts there? any history? Overall condition?

Its an old truck. So I will offer couple bucks to start. some parts i need

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Brad,

It appears from the photo what you have it a pretty decent B-model. Location does mean a lot due to high shipping costs. Other contributing factors, when was it last started and driven, tire condition, and all of the regular vehicle stuff. There is a show this weekend in Lititz, PA that is specifically aimed at Mack Trucks. If you were within a reasonable distance of the show, it would be advantageous for you to create a flyer and pass it around at the show.

It could also be advertised in Double Clutch the magazine of the Antique Truck Club of America or other publications.

If you would like any more info, feel free to message me. Doug

• Like 1

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I'm located in east Texas .... The truck ran when it was parked and has been fired since then for ppl that wanted to buy it but my grandparents backed out of the deal due to my grandpa spent many days in it .... It's all there it has under dash a/c setup and air ride driver seat the only rust on it is on the Lil doors on the sleeper

I wish I could get it here to CO. Id make a firm offer.

Also , if you could afford to store it id keep it as a part of Mack and family history. But trucks are big and take up a bit of room.

How long ago was it fired up for the people? It sounds like one of us is really going to get boots on the ground and look it over well.

That is an awesome old B model I like the fact it is still in pretty much original condition, I would love to have it but I dont have much cash left after the start on my Superliner project, but man it would look cool behind the sdog on a lowboy going to Gerharts next year.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

bradleywayne: I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa.I sent him a radiater for a sterling truck a few years back late 80's early 90's.He sent me a picture of the Mack parked beside a house in Platte S.Dakota pulling red flat deck used for moving his Bee hives around?The truck was in good shaoe then and looks like it still is.The truck looked familiar because of the Mack signs under the sleeper doors and the front bumper.That truck should fetch a good dollar because of the sleeper cab and condition.

only over the phone and writing to each other.Sterling rad I sent with my friend here that was going to Arizona and dropped it off at your uncles in Calif so your grandpa could pick it up when he got his bee hives.I seen in Wheels Of Time a couple of years ago he had Sterling finished and was selling it.Did he or is your Grandma still selling it.