one of the aran superliners . . . .

makes a move to global truck traders:

http://www.truckpape...pcid=2000734170

they have it for 18,500$, dont remember what aran had it for.

one interesting thing that shows in these images but not in the original aran images that i saved is the different wheels on the steer tires.

aside from that, i really like this truck . . . . .

I also was thinking it was Arans,,, but his specs are different

http://www.tbg-truckbuyersguide.com/details-truck.asp?id=4403

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

that truck of your cousins looks like a nice truck,too bad it's a day cab

I am almost positive that one was bought new by a local oil company to pull a fuel tanker. It should be good for a 42" bunk, but that's probably it.

Terry

Julian, PA

I like the red/black color combination, but - for the money - I'd rather have this one: 1986 Superliner tri-axle dump ~ E9 V8

This one belongs to my (third) cousin, but I don't know the price: 1990 Superliner daycab tractor E7 400

well, the 86 is a dump, and were i to get something, it would need to be a tractor. aran was about 20 miles from me, and global is about 70. i dont know how far muncie is, but i am pretty sure it is further:)

the 90 is certainly nice, but the images are 7 years old, and i would want a more recent picture to look at. i also dont want an air ride, a camel back is more what i am interested in . . .

I also was thinking it was Arans,,, but his specs are different

http://www.tbg-truck...uck.asp?id=4403

that is a different truck. the steer wheel is different, as is the bumper. maybe this isnt an ex-aran truck, i dont have details along with the images i saved, although the backgrounds looked like they were at aran (and, to be honest, the overspray seems like something i have seen there before . . . )

i checked my saved photos. the truck paper superliner is one of the old aran trucks, you can see their banner and the I95 exit signs in the background of one of the images. interestingly, the interior shot shows a window decal with $19,900 on it, while the exterior shots dont shot it at all.

i will note that both superliners have a yellow sticker on the driver's window, which i believe is the aran stock number sticker.