Superliner Turn Signals

rsb502

I am looking for a good, or new set of Chrome Superliner turn signals, I can get new Gray ones but I want the Chrome since thats what came on my truck I have other Mack parts to trade or Ill pay Cash(paypal) whatever I need turn signals Chrome ones.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

yes i had the same problem, could only get grey what kinda sh-ts that? went and got the chrome L.E.D's, but they have a wider stud spacing and then you have to come up with the little black rubber spacer, look'd at KW said they coudn't get just the spacer, bad day i guess,, so i spaced them with nuts and washers to get level and then fill'd in ithe gap with black rtv, all this because they dont chrome the new ones, and if mack's the only one who used this style and they were chrome why would they even make them in grey, dum-sses

had a guy in ohio do a pair for me he has a process for chroming plastic it is a 2 step process where he applies a chrome and then double clear coats the pieces, mine look like the originals and with the clear coat they can be buffed to eliminate scratches

Watt's Mack have them in the list but listed expensive. Nearly $130 a piece.

When I've asked the answer was "plastic, expensive and hard to get".

I saw some R's have them and maybe from the factory.

Vlad.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 2 weeks later...

Watt's Mack have them in the list but listed expensive. Nearly $130 a piece.

When I've asked the answer was "plastic, expensive and hard to get".

I saw some R's have them and maybe from the factory.

Vlad.

Vlad the only ones they have are the gray plastic I was trying to find the chrome, Barry looked for me and came up empty handed so I guess Ill get the gray ones and paint em to match my fenders.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I cant get lenses without the lights and it has some casting marks that vinyl wont like to stretch over but I do think I have found a solution, its called ALCLAD.

• 3 weeks later...

Disassemble to a plastic body, contact people who casting bronze statuetten and order a pair of copies. Then polish them and halvanize chrom. Too expensive probably but would be best of all :SMOKIE-LFT:

Can always use these people. Did all the plastic interior parts for my Mont Carlo and looks better than the factory plastic chrome.

http://www.rayvac.com/services.htm

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Can always use these people. Did all the plastic interior parts for my Mont Carlo and looks better than the factory plastic chrome.

http://www.rayvac.com/services.htm

Very good way if they are processing small parts with small amounts of.

And if the coat is strong enough.

I know this technology but never had a chance to reach it in Russia.

Everything was for army and space, nothing for people.

• 3 months later...

Sold

Still need one more though!