Todays U model Stuff:

Well, the cab got her first wetness on the new paint from the rain, We took them crappy battery box brackets off, and I got the rust off, and I primed and painted them. The second picture with the frame painted looks that way because the sun was there. We loosened up the fuel tank straps, the passenger one is good, and the tank isnt rusty. But the drivers side tank strap is junk, paper thin, and the tank is kinda rusty, so that will have to be fixed. We will prolly get a new strap this weekend. Then I primed my air cleaner bands, and lastly, I primed over the spots that were filled on the breather. Vinny

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Looking good. It will be ready for your grandfather to drive you to the first day of school.

Mike

Thanks Mike, but I dont think it'll be ready by then. Papa wanted to put the cab on today, but we gota get a strap and paint the tanks. Im looking out the window now, and see hes already playing with his new toy (backhoe). Pushin dirt and stumps or something, just playin around. I might be runnin dump truck later.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

When you take them tank straps off, be sure to check tank it self for rust under the straps, It usually gets paper thin there. If so, take some thin strap and weld to tank where the tank strap wraps at. Will save you from trouble later. Terry

Well, the cab got her first wetness on the new paint from the rain, We took them crappy battery box brackets off, and I got the rust off, and I primed and painted them. The second picture with the frame painted looks that way because the sun was there. We loosened up the fuel tank straps, the passenger one is good, and the tank isnt rusty. But the drivers side tank strap is junk, paper thin, and the tank is kinda rusty, so that will have to be fixed. We will prolly get a new strap this weekend. Then I primed my air cleaner bands, and lastly, I primed over the spots that were filled on the breather. Vinny

post-4436-0-55456900-1346196164.gif

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian