Pics from ATHS - Barrington NH 2012 (non-Mack)

burnstransport

I've made a post for all the "off-brand" trucks from the ATHS Barrington NH 2012 show. Weather was great and the trucks were beautiful! All in all a great day, glad I finally got there!

This truck's bug shield read "Two Stroke Joke" - Must not have been a Detroit fan!!!

aths_barrington_156.jpg

aths_barrington_155.jpgaths_barrington_152.jpgaths_barrington_117.jpgaths_barrington_113.jpgaths_barrington_119.jpgaths_barrington_114.jpgaths_barrington_102.jpgaths_barrington_101.jpgaths_barrington_094.jpgaths_barrington_076.jpgaths_barrington_071.jpgaths_barrington_068.jpgaths_barrington_065.jpgaths_barrington_056.jpgaths_barrington_031.jpgaths_barrington_011.jpgaths_barrington_008.jpg

Note the Mack Bulldog on the hood of the F250 aths_barrington_009.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah it was a great show, great turnout and plenty of close by free parking! The organizers did a good job of grouping the trucks so that there was some organization, i.e. all the Studebakers were together, the RD800s were together, pickups together, etc. and etc. The pics don't do it justice!

I've made a post for all the "off-brand" trucks from the ATHS Barrington NH 2012 show. Weather was great and the trucks were beautiful! All in all a great day, glad I finally got there!

This truck's bug shield read "Two Stroke Joke" - Must not have been a Detroit fan!!!

aths_barrington_117.jpg

Note the Mack Bulldog on the hood of the F250

Great photos, any of the gray beast to the left of this Peterbilt?

Thanks for posting, as we just haven't figured out how to be 2 places at once.

Ap40

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

That was one of my favorites too, esp the grill guard captioned "Screaming Me Me" I didn't climb up on the trailer but I wondered if it had a Detroit when I saw that on the grill guard.

That is Doug Richardson 359 tractor and it is powered by a 6-71. He is working on a V-12 U360 Brockway tractor.

Jim

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Looks like a great turn-out,and a lot of nice trucks showed up,i like the Brockways! gotta admit the tan & red KW is sharp too,i always liked the extended hood A-models,and i bet this one was a 3408 CAT,i drove a similar one in my younger days. Is that a B-model with a camper on it behind the blue Chevy C.O.E?......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Looks like a great turn-out,and a lot of nice trucks showed up,i like the Brockways! gotta admit the tan & red KW is sharp too,i always liked the extended hood A-models,and i bet this one was a 3408 CAT,i drove a similar one in my younger days. Is that a B-model with a camper on it behind the blue Chevy C.O.E?......................................Mark

Yes it was I failed to get any photos of that one. There was also a cool Studebaker diesel with a camper setup, similar to that B - model.

post-3543-0-70870000-1345599455_thumb.jp