I know several people will say block the line off and I have before, but i would like to set my puff limiter to the correct spec, does anyone have the spec for the air cylinder extension and the ple dimension to get the correct number of shims? I have three E9 manuals and none of mine have it, one says to read Master manual page6- 100.10 for the info, thanks in advance.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

The PLE dimension should be stamped on the pump.

Apply air pressure to the air cylinder and measure the distance from the face of the cylinder to the end of the plunger--- easiest way to do this is with an

old Mack rack setting tool- set the tool to the air cylinder plunger and then transfer that measurement to a depth mic.

Once you have this measurement- subtract the PLE dimension from air cylinder extension dimension and that will give the amount of shims needed(+or- .005")

Keep it shimmed to the high side for better performance.

Ron

• Like 1

Thats the info I needeed gracias me amigos.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"